051 | she's a volleyball analyst. of course she knows how to play

she was poetry in a world
that was still learning the alphabet

"WHERE IS SHE?" grumbled a certain bed-headed middle blocker, his phone pressed to his ear

"WHERE IS SHE?" grumbled a certain bed-headed middle blocker, his phone pressed to his ear. repeatedly dialling his soulmate's number. "Is she seriously still asleep? Hey, Mizuki! Wake up!"

"How is she going to hear you from out here?" Kenma asked, clutching his DS, looking down and playing his game. His fingers drummed against the edge, eyes twitching in irritation as Bokuto impatiently rang her doorbell, whining at how long it was taking her to answer.

Akaashi sighed at his soulmates' impatience. "Just wait," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "She might be"

The door swung open, revealing a dishevelled Mizuki holding down the handle, her other arm pressed against the side of the door while her face contoured into a scowl.

Their breaths halted, eyes devouring the heavenly sight before them.

Mizuki stood in a large, over-sized shirt, water dripping from her hair, drops soaking into the fabric and forcing the article to cling to her body in fear of falling off. Her curves were pronounced; as a result, just the right amount of fluff in each place. They could see the faint outline of her abs and oof, if that didn't do things to them.

Holy shit, thought Bokuto, swallowing thickly.

Multiple images popped into his mind, ones that he knew he shouldn't be thinking about ones his other soulmates thought of as well. He could feel the desire leaking through their bond, coiling around their chests like a famished beast.

"I was in the shower," came her saccharine voice.

They all blushed.

Mizuki opened the door wider and turned on her heel, inviting them in wordlessly. Their eyes fell to her backside, the water making her underwear slightly visible.

"Stop staring and come in," she called, catching them red-handed. "There's leftover food in the fridge, just microwave it and help yourselves. I'm going to go dry up and change."

"Hai!"

Bokuto darted into the kitchen, more than excited to fill his stomach some more.

Kuroo scoured through her fridge whilst Kenma and Akaashi sat at the table, the former playing a game whilst the latter made sure the two boys didn't damage their mate's kitchen.

Mizuki stood in her room, drying her hair with a towel. She slipped on her outfit: a plain white tee tucked into black pants and the knitted grey cardigan that she spent almost two weeks making.

 She slipped on her outfit: a plain white tee tucked into black pants and the knitted grey cardigan that she spent almost two weeks making