061.75 | post-game celebration

with a heart like that,
she deserved the world

THE NIGHT OF MSBY'S WIN was spent drinking alcohol and celebrating

THE NIGHT OF MSBY'S WIN was spent drinking alcohol and celebrating. The group migrated to Mizuki's and her soulmates' apartment, the former having prepared a celebratory dinner for all of them. She left early to assemble everything, placing the food fresh from the oven on the table donning plates and utensils in a neat order. She knew there was no point in setting napkins and making the layout formal, not when starving volleyball players were on the way, ready to gobble up her food like there was no tomorrow.

"We're home!" called Bokuto, the door to their apartment swinging open and the sound of multiple footsteps following.

"Okairi," Mizuki greeted, looking over at the entrance and seeing Kenma, Kuroo and Akaashi trailing behind the bright owl.

Bokuto bounced over to her, ready to envelop her in a hug and place a loving kiss on her lips when she stepped back.

"Go take a shower and change."

"But I already did shower!" he whined, arms stretching to wrap her in his embrace once more.

Mizuki dodged the hug. "Babe, you and I both know it wasn't a proper one," she said, pointedly staring at him.

"Boo," he pouted.

"There's no point arguing." Kenma walked over to the kitchen, pushing up the ends of his long sleeves. "The quicker you shower, the quicker we eat." He reached for one of the shrimp, only to have his hand whacked away.

"Not for you," she chastised. "Wait for the others to come."

"But there's so much food," Kenma griped, motioning to the large variety of food on the table and on the counter (they were all surprised she could make so much, but Mizuki had been up all morning preparing their dinner). "Nobody'll miss a prawn."

Mizuki kept her gaze on him, lilac eyes daring him to eat something when their guests weren't here. Kenma pouted, bottom lip jutting out and shoulders sinking. "Fine," he grumbled.

"Thank you. And none for you either." She whacked Kuroo's sneaking hand with the spatula, and he whined, bringing it to his chest and rubbing the sore spot. "All of you change," she ordered. "It's going to be a long night."

Mizuki knew she'd be terribly exhausted when the day was over. Especially when over-energetic, famished volleyball players were ready to come to their place and celebrate. For that reason, Mizuki chose to dress in something comfortable. A pair of off-white sweatpants and a loose oversized top with a butterfly print along the back.

She ushered her soulmates into their room, warning them of the limited time they had. "And please," she started, staring at them with an exasperated look, "do not fuck in the bathroom."