053.5 | yes, her soulmates felt it

mature warning ;)

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

they wanted to shine in her eyes
like the stars did

SEATED IN THEIR DORM ROOM, Tetsuro Kuroo flipped through a book he borrowed from the university's library, the sound of pages rustling underneath his gentle fingertips ringing throughout the room

SEATED IN THEIR DORM ROOM, Tetsuro Kuroo flipped through a book he borrowed from the university's library, the sound of pages rustling underneath his gentle fingertips ringing throughout the room. It was a book on his major, and he found it strangely interesting as he should. He chose the subject for his major, after all.

Lying across his bed was Koutarou Bokuto, fiddling with his volleyball: throwing it into the air, catching it, and repeat.

A pout tugged at his lips.

Kuroo had forced him to return to their dorm, saying he needed to rest, both him and his overworked muscles. Well, it was something along those lines, Bokuto couldn't really remember. He could only feel his dejectedness, but alas, he wasn't one to go against his soulmate.

A spontaneous burst of emotion flooded through his body, and Bokuto sat upright. "Bro," he started, his eyes widening. "Are you feeling that?"

Kuroo nodded.

"Who do you think it is?" he asked mischievously. "Kenma or Kaashi?"

Kuroo swallowed thickly. "Neither."

"Then...who?"

"Mizuki."

Bokuto's eyes enlarged, his face flushing at the various waves of pleasure seeping in through their soulmate bond.

"Holy shit."

"Yeah," agreed Kuroo.

"Do you think she realises we can feel it?"

"No."

They sat there, taking everything in. Silence enveloped them, the both of them squirming in their seats, their pants growing tighter and tighter as the seconds passed, the emotions slowly overwhelming them.

"Fuck bro," whined Bokuto, turning to look at his bed-headed soulmate seated on the floor. "I can't do this. Let me suck you off."

Kuroo laughed, locking eyes with the lustful male. His own hazel eyes darkened a few shades; his pupils ringed with desire. Bokuto could see the dangerous glint, and he licked his lips. He felt any further sound fade, yearning for what was to come.

Kuroo stood from the floor, stalking across the room like a tiger cornering his prey, ready to pounce and devour. Once he reached the submissive owl, he placed himself between his legs, kneeling down and reaching to cup his strong, sharp jaw.

"Actually," he purred, "i have a better idea."

Bokuto felt a shudder rush through him, goosebumps crawling up and down his body.