057 | kuroo

the heavens would kill for an angel like her

"...TETSURO."

A gentle smile curled along his lips, those hazel orbs brightening with joy and anticipation. Oh, how he had longed to lay with her, to feel every crevice, every ripple, every curve of her body. That day during their training camp etched itself in his mind, the ethereal impression she left on them all, bearing their marks, highlighted by the sun's honeyed rays.

Kuroo extended his arm out, like a gentleman. And Mizuki couldn't help the smile stretching across her face, looping her arm around his, allowing him to whisk her away to her bedroom. A light blush tinted her cheeks, anxiety crawling up and down her spine, digging its claws into her veins.

"Don't worry," he reassured, closing the door behind him. "I've got you."

He directed her to the bed, letting her sit on the edge while he stood before her. He grabbed the hem of his shirt, lifting it over his head and dropping it to the side. Mizuki swallowed thickly, gaze trailing over his body, memorising every inch her eyes could see, engraving it into her brain.

The stars would go out before she ever forgot them.

"Let me just go and get a condom," he said, going to leave when Mizuki stopped him.

"It's fine." Kuroo arched a brow as she averted her gaze. "I'm on the pill."

A smirk crept up his face.

"Ara? Have you been planning this?"

"Urusai," she mumbled.

Cute.

Kuroo stepped closer, pressing a knee between her legs, arms falling to either side of her, pressed down along the neatly made bed.

Not for long, he thought, leaning forward and brushing their lips together, smiling at the sharp inhale from the lavenderette, feeling her reciprocate the movement. She's certainly improved, he noted, taking in the way she moved against him easily. His tongue swiped along her bottom lip, and she opened without skipping a beat, melting into the kiss as his tongue slipped into her mouth.

Their tongues engaged in a sinful dance, her arms coming forward and wrapping around his neck, her pulse quickening. Mizuki was sure he could hear it, and if not, he certainly could feel it.

Kuroo pushed her down gently, hovering over her with a mischievous smirk.

He pulled back, taking in the way her lavender hair sprawled across the blanket, depicting a halo around her head, the moon shining down upon them benevolently, the astronomical object mirrored in her lilac eyes.

If only the gods knew how dirty she was.

He crawled up further, pressing their lips together once again, this time delving straight into her mouth, memorising every inch of her insides. Their breaths deepened, his fingers trailing down her waist until they reached the end of her shirt.