016 | way to call her out, kiyoko

it was chaos that made her beautiful

MIZUKI STOOD IN THE cafeteria's kitchen, fingers enveloped around the chopping knife

MIZUKI STOOD IN THE cafeteria's kitchen, fingers enveloped around the chopping knife. She proceeded to cut the vegetables into perfect matchsticks, every motion precise and done flawlessly. The other females awed at her skills, complimenting the lavender-haired beauty who had kept to herself the night before.

She thanked them with a nod, slicing and plating the vegetables faster than the others plated their own food. Each manager (and analyser in her case) was given a task, hers was to prepare the side salad. It was a task Mizuki did effortlessly her time spent with Akira in the kitchen, experimenting, was paying off.

From across the room, a group of four sat at one of the tables, eyes trained onto Karasuno's analyser. Resting his head on the palm of his hand, Koutarou Bokuto's mind was filled with mindless fantasies of his soulmate cooking for him in their own apartment, a cute apron hugging her body while she made yakiniku. His eyes sparkled, and drool slipped through the corner of his mouth.

"Bokuto-san, you're drooling."

The monochrome-haired ace sobered up immediately, sitting straight and wiping the drool with the back his hand, cheeks flushing pink.

Kuroo snickered, sipping at his water, while Kenma briefly glanced up from his electronic device, slight disgust apparent in his golden orbs.

"Urusai!" muttered Bokuto flusteredly. "It's not like any of you aren't staring as well!" 

"We...can't deny that."

It was true. For the duration of the morning, their eyes never left Mizuki's form. Watching her work was mesmerising; she moved around as if she were a dancer, and the kitchen, her stage. Compared to her, the other managers were idle background characters. Mizuki was the star of the show, imbuing a demand for attention from all.

She was stunningly breathtaking.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The second day of the training camp was a failure. Karasuno lost all their matches and continuously did the penalties, running up Shinzen's grassy hills. In the end, it would boost their stamina, but at the moment, it did nothing but lower their morale.

Mizuki exhaled deeply. The boys had currently finished running up the hill. She stood to the side as they drank from their water bottles, keeping themselves hydrated.

Her lilac orbs drifted to the side, landing on a match between Nekoma and Fukurōdani. They lingered on the captains and setters of both teams, watching them interact whilst playing the flirty comments, the snarky remarks, the subtle praises. The relationship aspect between the four was heartwarming and nauseating all at the same to Mizuki.