000 | introducing our beloved ice queen

she was a complete and total mystery

THE WIND HOWLS AS THE students arrive through the school gates, all clad in the uniform issued out by the school they all attended: Karasuno High School

THE WIND HOWLS AS THE students arrive through the school gates, all clad in the uniform issued out by the school they all attended: Karasuno High School. Smiles lit their faces, joyous expressions washing over them, a contrast to several others who bow their heads, hurrying to their classes where they would most likely spend their day bored out of their minds. The corridors were filled with chatter, and the ambience was quite whimsical. The seniors, all standing on the third floor of the school allocated for them, were either playfully bantering with one another or hurrying to finish off assignments they forgot to do the night before. Some leant against the window in close groups, gossiping with their closest friends whilst some conversed about their eventful weekend.

However, the conversations ceased, and all eyes drifted over to the divine being that ascended up the stairs.

With hair that reflected the peering glances of the sun's rays and sharp lilac eyes that brought many to their knees, Mizuki Sayeko waltzed into the third year corridor with an effortless saunter, imbuing confidence and elegance. Her prominent and rare lilac eyes flecked with a plethora of the colour, glossing over and sparkling like a hundred diamonds under both the artificial and natural light that brightened the slightly crowded hallway. Her hair, a shade darker than her eyes, leaning more towards the brown side, cascaded down her back, softly curling along the ends. 

As she walked to her classroom, a steadiness surrounded her. A steadiness that made it seem as if all the storms in the world were a whispering breeze when within her presence. Envious and lustful gazes trailed after, eyes burning into the back of her head as she walked past them, though she paid them no mind.

This was her.

The ingenious enigmatic model student of Karasuno.

The girl who preferred to stay in the comfort of her presence, choosing not to initiate in any social activities.

Even though her appearance was hella intimidating, especially to those that had not grown up with her, Mizuki was always there to lend a helping hand to those that struggled. If one needed help with an assignment and finally mustered up the courage to ask her, Mizuki would gladly give her judicious guidance; however, she would do it with a nonchalant expression.

Mizuki Sayeko was as kind as she was clever, perhaps that's what drew people to her. It was as if she was born to be a queen, one who helped others, using her brain to fix whatever needed fixing. She was the one many of her peers went to for advice, the person who was sought after when students were tasked with group work. She was the one that the students both feared and adored.

She was the
ICE QUEEN OF KARASUNO.