hrj ✨

short ones are marked with a sparkle ^^

You parted from Renjun, eyes hovering around his reaction

You parted from Renjun, eyes hovering around his reaction. It stood blank, rendering a sigh to emit from you. "Was it that bad?"

"You're a terrible kisser." He deadpanned, pivoting around to watch the series that droned in the TV.

Your bottom lip pulled out, looking at your husband while latching your hands around his arm.

"Do you regret marrying me?" You rubbed small circles on his bare skin with your thumbs. He was in a regular white tee and grey joggers.

He gaped back and sighed at your sour face. "I chose to be with you for a reason."

"So what's the reason?" You pushed, scooting closer to his face with a petty smile. He pestered you away and scuttled back from your touch.

"Did you really think this marriage our parents laid out to force us would last long?" He scoffed, "Keep dreaming."

You jeered, completely laying flat on the couch and purposely landing your heavy legs on Renjun's thighs.

"Hey!" He held your ankles and tossed it to the floor, the soles of your feet forcefully coming in contact with the floor. A yelp elicited from you, glaring at him as you placed your legs back on its spot.

He crossed his arms, turning his head to you with a piercing gaze. "I'll give you five seconds to get those feet off me."

"Keep dreaming." You mocked him. He clenched his jaw, refraining himself to wrestle you right now.

"One." Renjun didn't tear his gaze from you, his tone stern and bold.

"Two."

You peered back and poked your tongue out.

"Three."

"Even if you count, nothing will go your way-"

Your sentence was cut-off, not by his words, but with actions as he held both your ankles to pull you towards him. He leant closer to your face, pinning you on the couch with hands on both sides of your head, your back resting on his thighs.

He enjoyed your blown out reaction, the tip of your nose brushing each other.

"Have you forgotten who's in charge here, (y/n)?" His voice dropped an octave, causing you to swallow the dry lump in your throat.

He pecked your forehead, lowering his gaze to your eyes.

"Do you want to get better at kissing?"

You took seconds to respond, nodding feverishly which made him chuckle.

"Then practice with me."