Stray | z.cl

(Kids). HAHA lmao...sorry.

______________

The rain pattered the streets as you held the cat lovingly on your lap, caressing its fur with your fingertips as you held the umbrella with your other hand.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Miro. Your box is already soaked because I came too late." You spoke to the stray cat you've been taking care of since last week.

You weren't able to take it home with you since the landlord of the apartment complex you live in doesn't allow animals inside.

You huffed at the cold breeze the rain emits out, as little taps was heard on your yellow umbrella.

You sighed and decided to just give him to the vet since you can no longer take care of Mr. Miro anymore. Due to the fact you have work and all.

You went to the neighborhood's vet clinic and immediately ring the doorbell with Mr. Miro on your shoulder like a baby.

"Coming!" You heard under the sound of the rain. A guy with strangely odd visuals approached you, holding a spatula in hand. You eyed his spatula, so he look back at it before laughing at you.

"I'm sorry, I was in the middle of cooking. What brings you here?" He asked.

"Oh um, this cat. I was wondering if I can give him to you since I can't bring him home in my apartment." You explained.

The guy examined the cat, lowering his eyeglasses down to the bridge of his nose, his eyes darting back to yours.

"What's your name?" He randomly asked.
"I'm (y/n). And this cat, I call him Mr. Miro." You lightly bowed.

He smiled at you while clearing his throat.
"I'm Doctor Kun. Qian Kun," He nodded as he pointed at the house in front of his.

"And I believe that cat belongs to the owner of that house." He chuckled. You slowly nodded with slightly opened mouth while looking at the direction Dr. Kun pointed.

"I often see that cat with its owner, I'm shocked to see that Lele's got that far from his owner's house." He patted Mr. Miro's head and smiled.

"I think you should surrender Lele. I bet his owner's been stressed out since the two are really close."

You nodded your head and said thank you one last time before going in front of the house. You rang he doorbell and waited.

"I can't believe your name is Lele, yet I call you Mr. Miro but you still look at me." You said, amazed.

"You must be trained well-"
"Lele? Is that you?"

A voice interrupted you. You looked at the owner of the voice and was starstruck at the moment. His brown hair was oddly shining in your eyes, his fair complexion stood out and his eyes were a bright shade of brown.

"Where'd you find him??" He asked, opening his gate. Mr. Miro noticed and completely went crazy on your arms, shaking out of your grip just to jump on the arms of its owner.

"Waaaah, Lele! I missed you! I searched all over, but I couldn't see you. You got me stressing these past few days! I can't even eat-" The boy's eyes turned to you as you bowed.

"Sorry, I found him on the streets. I brought him a box and let him live there, but I also feed him three times a day." You said, the boy laughed making your ears explode. You looked at him with a shock expression as he continued to laugh like a dolphin.

"I'm terribly sorry for all the trouble Lele made. Can I know your name?" He smiled, his eyes completely narrow...

Can he still even see?

"My name's (y/n)." You smiled, hesitantly holding your hand for him to shake.

"I'm Chenle." He gladly accepted it. His hands were so soft it made your heart flutter. You tried to break your mini handshake, but a part of you enjoyed the feeling.

His eyes were on you, staring at the little things that made you pretty. In his eyes, you were very pretty.

"Why don't you stay for dinner? I bet Lele will enjoy your company some more." He offered. You chuckled and nodded your head, walking inside his house as he opened the gate wider.

He opened the door with a smile as you smiled back.

"I'm sure my mother would like you."

_________________

This actually happened to me. But I really gave it to the vet's neighbor which was an old lady. The owner was so nice, I literally choked while speaking.

But speaking of chenle, i picture him introducing the girl he likes to his mother before continuing to like her. :>

SUCH ART CAME FROM HEAVEN-

사랑해! 💕🌸

사랑해! 💕🌸