Coming Home | l.hc

You toss and turned around just to find a perfect spot. It's been minutes since you laid the bed, but your mind wouldn't cooperate.

So, you grabbed your phone on the bedside table and turned it on, squinting your eyes and adjusting to the light that was the only source of brightness in the dark lit room.

Scrolling through your gallery, your eyes brightened at the picture you've been finding. A picture of haechan wearing the biggest of smiles while holding your hand.

It has been years since you saw your boyfriend, being in a long distant relationship was okay with you, but...you weren't sure of Haechan's thoughts.

Being insecure, you went to your contacts and searched his number. In just one click, you called your man.

You waited, but he didn't answer.

The number you have dialed is unattended. Please try and call later.

You heard. A sigh left your lips, sitting up the bed and stared at haechan's picture again. You looked up to prevent tears from falling, although a tear already slipped as your lips trembled.

You missed him so much.

"It's your birthday! Have a fun day sis!"
"Yo, wanna hang out today? Happy Birthday by the way."
"Have you taken breakfast? I was hoping we could, maybe, go out for lunch?"

You opened your eyes and looked at the telephone. People have been contacting you and leaving messages this morning, greeting and asking.

You dragged your feet towards the phone and replayed it again, but there weren't any messages Haechan left.

The doorbell rang as your hopes got high. You opened the door, a frown replacing your smile.

"For Ms. (Y/n) (l/n)?"
"This is her." You nod, taking the box. You signed some papers and closed the door.

You laid the box on the table and opened it, seeing the red and black dress you ordered online. You get the dress and wore it in your bedroom. Paired with black heels and white necklace.

You had plans with your brother, since Haechan wasn't really available at the time. You put on makeup as a small smile left your lips.

You went to your brother's said venue of the place and saw a high-classed catered place, more like a palace actually.

"(Y/n)! Happy birthday." Your brother greeted at the front door, running towards you to kiss your forehead.

"Oh, you've gotten tall Jisung." You laughed.
"You look um, really really beautiful today." He shyly said.

"Thanks." You smiled as he leaded you inside the venue. Your eyes brightened at the wonderful sight as lanterns hang from above.

You greeted your family and some relatives and friends. A moment time later, it was getting late and you went to your brother to bid your goodbye.

"Yah Jisung." You called.
"Yeah?" He turned away from the guests for awhile.
"Don't you think it's getting late? I should head home now." Jisung's smile only got wider, pushing your figure gently on the nearest table and letting you sit down.

"Wha-"
"Stay there." He whispers.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Since all of us is here now, let's sing the birthday girl a happy birthday." Jisung said through the mic as your face only got redder.

They sang you happy birthday in sync as you sway left to right with a big smile on your face.

"Bring in the cake!!" Jisung shouted.
You looked at Jisung, but then your smile slowly faded away as you looked behind him.

A man held out your cake, slowly walking towards your direction. The candles lighting up his melanin skin as he wear his signature smile. His soft eyes that continuously stared at you made your heart beat faster.

"-birthday to you!" The crowd sang the last lyric as Haechan stood in front of you, laying the cake down the table.

He grabbed your hand as you stood up, hugging you immediately as soon as you did so. You smelled his scent and it made you feel at ease.

"Happy birthday (y/n)." He whispered sweetly in your ear. He looked into your eyes with a smile as you stood there completely shocked.

He kissed your nose as a smile finally grew to your lips. He knelt down with one knee as you gasp.

"What- Haechan I-"
"I know you've been having a hard time doing a long distant relationship with me. I'm sorry I can't give you warm hugs in the morning and goodnight kisses. When you needed me, I wasn't able to answer your calls. When I was lonely, I couldn't even here your voice since the time gap was huge in where we toured. But all I have to say is— i'm willing to leave everything just for you (y/n). I want to have a family with you, a house, a car." He laughed with the crowd.

He left a small kiss on your hand and glanced up at you. "Because I love you (y/n)."

The crowd cheered as you smiled happily. He grabbed the red box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a diamond ring.

Your jaw dropped as you covered it with your mouth. You looked at your parents in the crowd and they were smiling.

"Will you marry me?" He said with a sincere smile.

"Yes! Absolutely yes Haechan!" He stood up and grabbed your figure, lifting you up and spun around as the people shouted, clapped and cheered.

"I love you." Haechan sang in your ear while he lets you down, looking up at your eyes and fitting the ring in your finger.

"I love you too."

And then you woke up.

HAHAHA I WAS JOKING.

You smiled at Haechan as he grabbed the mic from Jisung. He started to sing while the people sang with him. He looks into your eyes with every word he sings.

"Happy birthday to you~" he sang the lyrics his way as you all laughed.

"Happy birthday (y/n)."

✯༄✯༄✯༄

OKAY SO, HAECHAN FINALLY DEBUTED IN NCT U!!
Mama taeyong's so proud.😭 🎉

HAECHAN IS NOW BLACK HAIRED IM-

QOTD: would you marry your bias, but he sees you as another girl?