ILYSB | m.tl

"Hand me over the controller

"Hand me over the controller." He demanded, pointing at the lonely controller on top of the table. You raised a brow at his demand rather than being a soft request.

"Sheesh, just ask politely." You toss the controller to him, but he caught it, not paying mind to your harsh remark. He opened the game and played for half an hour.

Taeil was nothing more than just your manager , and you were nothing more than an idol at Taeil's perspective.

But you wanted more.

Of all the people in the world, all the people that wanted to be with you, and you just had to fall in love with the person you can't have.

"Taeil-" a knock on the door cut you off as Taeil didn't took his gaze away from the game.

"(Y/n)!! Don't be late at tonight's dinner party. It ain't no fun if we don't have our star!" The PD joked.

"Okay, Baekhyun." You smiled.

Your lips pursed when you heard nothing from outside the door, knowingly that Baekhyun must've gone out for awhile to arrange things at the party.

You looked at your busy manager and sighed. Taeil glanced at you and then back to the game. Your heart fluttered just by the littlest attention you caught from Taeil as he furrow his brows.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

A smile naturally crept up your lips while you look at his eyes that were focused in his game.

"It's nothing."

Johnny spun the empty soju bottle on the table as you all looked closely on whom will it land.

"Ahh, who plays truth or dare nowadays? You kids are so old fashioned-" Doyoung hit Baekhyun's stomach making him silent.

"Waaahh, it landed to our star!!" Yeri clapped and tapped her toes on the ground, all of you a little tipsy from the gulped down soju.

"Okay. Ask me anything." You smirked, leaning back to your chair while Taeil glanced at you.

"Me! I have a question!" Doyoung said.

"What's your least favorite album of yours?"

"Yaaah, if you're betting to ask the first question, you should've made it less boring. You ruined the vibe," Johnny took a shot of soju as Doyoung looked at him in shock.

"Okay, I'll go." Jeno said.

Your brows raised at Jeno and felt so uneasy. It wasn't just because you know he likes you, it's just that you know he'll throw something that'll blow your cover of liking your manager.

"Do you like someone? Perhaps in this table."

Bingo.

He knows that you like Taeil, but as boring as it sounds— yes, you do like the man sitting beside you. And yes, you can feel his eyes burning through your soul right now. Just because he's your manager and your not allowed to be interacted by romantic stuffs at the moment.

"Yes. I think I do." Taeil's brows shot up as you looked back at him then to Jeno.

Baekhyun laughed and so as Doyoung like a bunch of fools. Johnny kept on hyping everyone up to the fact that everyone in the crew oohed.

"Ahhh, let's spin it again." Renjun suggested, coming up front to spin the bottle.

The crowd cheered when it landed to Taeil. Your gaze was stuck at his side profile as he smiled and gleamed at the crowd as they throw Taeil questions.

"Yah! One by one you losers." You shouted harshly at them making them shut their mouthes.

"I have a question!" Wendy raised her hand as Taeil looked at her with a calm expression.

"When was your first kiss?" Wendy raised a brow. The crowd cheered once more as Taeil laughed with them.

"I don't think I have any." Taeil's response shocked the crew. You sip your soju with a hidden smile of relief.

"I guess it's my turn to ask." Jeno said yet again.

"Do you have feelings for (y/n)?"

The crew was silent as you choked on your soju and laid the glass down the table with wide eyes.

"Yah, you don't have to-" You whispered, but you were cut off by Jeno's voice.

"Even the slightest bit." Jeno insisted.
"Jeno, enough-" Yeri whispered at Jeno, knowing about your feelings for Taeil.

"Since the day you met her, didn't you have the slightest bit of emotion towards her?" Jeno said, raising his brow.

Taeil looked at his glass of soju wrapped around his hand as he looked back at you causing your heart to skip a beat.

You didn't utter a word, why? Maybe because a part of you needed and wanted to hear his response. Even the slightest bit of feelings whenever he pat your hair after your succesful performances, when your hands accidentally brush past each other, or even when he kiss your forehead when you cry during your hard times...

"None." Taeil said, gulping his soju in one go.