Letters to... | p.js

You casually slip the neatly folded paper in park jisung's locker. You bit your bottom lip and sighed heavily, stealthily grabbing your bag and running out of the campus where all of the students have left.

"Yah, who do you think is this from?" Jisung furrowed his brows, discovering a letter in his locker the following morning.

Chenle snatched the paper and examined every corners of it.

"Right." Chenle said, still eyeing the paper and giving it back to his bestfriend.

"Right?"

"It's a love letter."

Jisung's face became quizzical as he took in a long breath. He shoved it to his bag with a shrug. Chenle grew a smirk on his lips as he nudged Jisung with a smug face while they walk to next period.

"Wow, good thing boys are dense as hell." You heard your friend's insult. You look beside you as you munch your sandwich.

"Stop insulting your kind, haechan. Let's just hope he never finds out that it's me." You gulped the sandwich as he let out a scoff.

"You're better off with someone else, (y/n)." Haechan looked away as he drink his peach goju.

You scoffed and finished your sandwich.

The next day, and so on to the following days, you kept on slipping your letters to Jisung with caution in every move you make. You assured that you only do this when students have left the school.

As you were slipping the letter for the day, your body froze when you heard footsteps toward you.

"(Y/n)? What-" Jisung's eyes widened, covering his mouth with a small gasp.

You cussed under your breath as you took back the letter and hiding it behind your back.

Jisung's lips curved into a smile. He looked up at you making you jolt.

"So, you're the one who's been giving me letters?" Jisung laughed, slowly walking towards you with one bag strap on his shoulder.

You closed your eyes shut, regretting every second that's passing. Your heart skipped a beat when you felt Jisung towering over your small figure. You looked up at him, making you melt just by eye contact.

"Thank you." Jisung tuck a strand of hair behind your ear making you blush.

"I- I'm sorry-" You were stopped by Jisung leaning in and inching his lips on yours. Your eyes widen, but you instantly closed it making Jisung chuckle.

His ears turned red as he kissed your forehead.

You looked up at him as he looked down on your eyes.

"That's... for now." Jisung nodded, the flush on his face evident. You smiled and kissed him on the nose as his eyes widen.

"That's it for now." You repeated. You held his hand and dragged him out of the campus as Jisung followed you happily with a smile.

Haechan stood there, behind Jisung's locker. He was smiling, but when a tear dropped from his eye, his smile slowly faded.

"Why am I like this?" Haechan scoffed at himself, quickly brushing off his tears as he walk.

Not being able to see, Haechan bumped into a running student causing his bag to drop on the floor as papers slid over. Haechan looked up and saw a boy with black locks.

"Oh sorry." His senior patted Haechan's head as an apology before scurrying off. Maybe he was late for his chinese class.

Haechan looked down the floor, his letters scattered around. A pile of papers that are neatly folded with a rose petal to seal it.

And it said,

Letters to (y/n).

🌻☀️🌻

-luvrhyuck

-luvrhyuck