Lose You To Love Me | j.jh (finale)

"Taeyong, pull over." You sternly said.

"Are you crazy? It's pouring outside!"

Taeyong pulled the brake when you looked at him with now tears streaming down your cheeks. He blankly stared at you and you felt so pathetic to turn back now.

You opened the door, but Taeyong grasped your hand.

"You deserve better." He insisted.

You released your hand from his grip and continued to battle with the heavy rain pattering on your skin as he watch you flee away from his sight.

Taeyong slammed his hands on the steering wheel and gripped it tightly. He placed his forehead against his knuckles, his heart sinking to the fact that the only person who'll make you happy...was not him.

You ran in your drenched clothes, your feet chasing each other rapidly on the puddled paved streets.

You didn't know why, but the memories flashed back from day one to this day. The day you bumped into Jaehyun, to the moment you would wake up and see his closed eyes first thing in the morning.

Your heart pounded over your chest to see the lights in his house still opened.

You walked to the porch with your trembling fingers reaching out to ring the doorbell.

"Jaehyun-ah!" You heard a voice so sweet and high-pitched, calling the name of your husband.

Your fingers stopped from pushing the button as you stared straight at the door with water dripping from the roots of your hair, down to the ends of it.

"Are you sure she won't be going home tonight?" The voice continued to pierce your heart and create a grimly hallow hole.

"I'm all yours."

Jaehyun's response made you drop your hand down to the side of your body.

The loud pouring rain filtered out their conversation. Tears stung your eyes so painfully to hear him so happy without you.

You heard a faint sound of a car door closing and the sound of footsteps running towards you.

A coat was thrown over your shoulders, pulling you towards his body and engulfing you into a warm embrace that contrasted from the cold rain falling on the both of you.

"Did you know?" You asked, voice slightly cracking as you restraint yourself from crying.

Taeyong's embrace on you tightened, burying his face on your shoulder. A long pause of hesitation before he could open his lips again.

"Yes."

You bursted in tears and cried in front of your best friend. The rain only getting harder when it fell to the ground.

"I'm tired of loving." You cried. His fingers lifted your chin up to come in contact with his eyes.

Taeyong looked at you, your faces a few inches from each other as he breathed heavily. His hot breath fanning your lips making you look at them.

"Let me change that then." Taeyong inched his way to lock both of your lips together.

His grip on your body tightening when you kissed him back. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss, his lips tasted like cherry cola mixed with the bitter rain falling on you.

He immediately pulled away and gripped your left hand. You watch him in surprise as he pulled the diamond ring wrapped around your ring finger and threw it somewhere away from the both of you.

"Taeyong, I-"

"Shut up."

You looked at him with wide eyes. He stared straight into your eyes with his half-lidded ones. Your heart skipped a beat when he planted soft kisses on your shoulder.

"Taeyong-"

"(Y/N)." He whispered in your ear, his voice dry and sultry. Your ears turned red as you watch him stare back at your eyes so calmly.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Jaehyun stood behind the window and watched at how Taeyong finally got what he wanted.

"Did I do great, hyung?" The boy beside him asked.

Jaehyun tried to smile, but he didn't. He couldn't. The memories he had with you still haunted him even when he decided to let you go for the man who really loved you.

"You did well, Haechan."

Because that's love. The art of loving is letting go.

*~*~*~*

I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS MINI SERIES!! I always read all of your comments, it keeps me from writing!

Don't forget to vote because we ballin'

Stream 'Punch' seasonings!! :))

That jump tho.