Recording Diary | mark

꧁𝐫𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲꧂
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

꧁𝐫𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲꧂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆

~*~*~*~*~

You sway your feet from left to right while you hold onto your cellphone, hoping a call.

The door opened, surprising you. You quickly went off the kitchen counter and run towards the living room to see your boyfriend with sweatpants and a regular t-shirt.

"How's practice, Mark?" You ask, walking towards your boyfriend who was practically dead already just by looking at his tired eyes.

"It's fine. I was helping our new trainee, she's gonna debut soon and I just recorded her debut song." He dropped his gym bag on the floor and plopped down the soft couch.

You sat beside him with a small smile.
"Are you tired?" You asked, grabbing his shoulders and lightly massaging them.

He groaned and tilted his head back as his tensed muscles relax. "Thank you, (y/n)."

"You're welcome." You smiled, continuing your motions. Your brows shot up at the sudden smell of a woman's perfume. You slyly sniff his shirt and it was totally not from yours.

"Mark." You called out as you leaned back on the couch. He turn around and looked at you with raised (seagull ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) eyebrows.

You crossed your arms as your forehead creased.

"Do you love me?"

Mark looks at you with slopping eyes, but kept eye contact. He gently cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead.

"Don't ever doubt yourself."

The next morning followed as you went to SM building to meet up with Mark. You entered the glass doors with a bento box in hand inside a small cute bag.

"Hello, is Mark Lee here?" You smiled at the woman behind the counter.

"Oh! He came earlier today. I think he's in the recording room. But may I please know what is your relationship with him first?" The woman asked.

A smile crept up your lips as your heart did a little skip. "I'm his girlfriend."

The woman directed you to the 7th floor where the recording room was. You saw a door with a "recording room" sign on top of it.

A smile was plastered on your face as you twisted the doorknob. Your smile faded when it was locked.

"I'm pretty sure this's the recording room-" You spotted a janitor near the area. You walked to him and asked politely.

"Um, excuse me. Hi. The recording room's door is lock, do you have a spare key at the moment?" You said.

The janitor took out a ring of keys outside his pocket and smiled. "I bet you he'll love what you made."

He said, eyeing the cute bag on your hand. You laughed and bowed.

You hurriedly opened the door, but as soon as you entered, you saw a scene worth terrifying. You drop the bento box as your heart dropped with it.

It made a clink sound making the two startled. Mark on the chair, a girl straddling his lap as they were laughing with each other earlier.

You couldn't bring to say a word because of your free falling heart. "Mark-" You whispered out in trembles.

Mark looked at you with wide eyes as he quickly push the girl away from him. The girl looked at Mark with wide eyes, surprised of his actions.

"No no no, baby don't misunderstand-" Mark was shocked to be harshly greeted by your hand on his cheek.

Mark looked back at you. His heart broke to see your eyes full of emotions as your body trembled. You couldn't utter any words as your breath hitched, stepping back away from Mark and accidentally stepping on the bento box which made you cry even more.

You ran, but Mark took your wrist and gently tug on it. "(Y/n) please-"

You roughly shoved him away from you as you sob your heart out, running away from him as your feet chase each other.

You ran and ran as your heart started to break, remembering the memories you had with him, hearing one last shout from Mark.

"(Y/N)!!"

~*~*~*~*~

I'm gonna start a series— please don't come at me

I'm gonna start a series— please don't come at me...🐥

But honestly guys, do you like the new idea?? Please vote to let me know!! <3

-luvrhyuck.