Take Off | w.yh

"I didn't have the chance to say goodbye."

☀︎

(Y/N)'S POV

I fixed my uniform and prepared myself to greet people who enter the plane. Multiple of people with their luggages got on the airplane as I held a small smile.

My smile suddenly turned upside down when I spotted someone very familiar at the very end of the line.

I quickly lowered my head and lowkey panicked.

It was obvious that he was to take first class airplanes y/n! What is wrong with you?

I looked up and saw that my ex just passed by me as I sigh.

We closed the plane and went to our manager for instructions.

"Okay, Mina you'll be in charge of the economy. Haru will be supervising the staffs in the plane and as for you (y/n)," Manager-nim looked at me making me gulp. "You'll be the one in charge of the first class."

Our manager's last words before going to the bar to handle out some things to prepare. I internally screamed but kept a straight face as I looked over the first class part of the plane.

While I was supervising, my eyes landed on Lucas. My ex when we were still in highschool. It's obvious that we had to break-up because of him pursuing his dream to become an idol.

Lucas' eyes gazed towards me as I quickly averted my eyes. Fake looking at the plain old wall of the room.

He raised his hand, but kept his attention to his laptop. I bit my bottom lip while walking towards the hottest guy i've ever met.

Since we broke up, I had many lovers, but all of them were obviously rebounds...

"May I...help you, sir?" I asked, hands shaking.

He looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and smiled like he didn't knew me.

"Can I get a glass of wine please." He said it so casually.

My heart started to break while I clench my jaw and forced a smile.

"Your request is gladly entertained, sir." I coldly said with a smile on. I spun my heel and went to the bar section as I ask politely to the bartender.

"One glass of red wine."

He nodded and prepared the drink. I patiently waited and as soon as it was done, I quickly grabbed the glass and walked my way towards his seat.

"Here's your wine sir." I said, stiffly giving the wine glass to him. He glanced up from his laptop to my eyes, making my features soften.

Those eyes.

"Thank you." Lucas says, sipping it lightly before going back to his laptop. I stood there, dazed by his stare.

I snapped back to reality and sighed, going back to my spot, seeing that most of the people in the plane are already asleep.

Why can't I just move on? 7 billion people, but why him?

Lucas once again raised his hand, making me lightly roll my eyes.

I walked towards him with my dark heels and brown stockings as I smile.

"Yes sir?" I said.

"How long does this flight take?" Lucas asked.
"To Beijing from Seoul, it will take about 3 hours, sir." I state.