Recording Diary |||| mark

PART FOUR HAS BEEN REQUESTED MANY TIMES....

so here it is since i dont want to disappoint any of you.
ENJOY !!

~*~*~*~

You stood there as the lights from the cameras blinded you

You stood there as the lights from the cameras blinded you. You stood there, your legs unable to move.
Dozens of question were being thrown at you, but none of them was answered since your head was tainted from the previous question.

'How does it feel to have a one night stand with Mark Lee?'

The question sickened you and it left your mind distraught.
Do I look like the type of person to have a one night stand with a celebrity?

Feeling a sudden warmth behind you, a hand grabbed the knob as the crowd gasped but the front door was shut by the same hand, locking it before they could react further.
"You okay?" The low and raspy morning voice muttered in your ear.

You traced your eyes on the arm beside you, turning around to see Mark.
His hair disheveled and voice throaty. The white shirt clinging to his muscles effortlessly as he peered over your face with concern.

"I'm fine." You mumbled under your breath, very well aware of the close proximity of your bodies.

Mark nodded, standing up straighter and dialing a number on his phone.

"Jeffrey? Yeah, I need you to call security. The media is here."

You walked pass Mark, his voice growing distant as you made your way towards the bathroom. You click shut the door and held a tight grip on the rim of the sink.

Feeling the bile in your throat burning the fleshes inside. You draw in a deep sigh, looking at yourself in the mirror.

Ugly.

You rolled your sleeves up on which Mark had discovered about your bruises yesterday. Eyeing the scars on your arm, your eyes widen from forgetting what Donghyuck said to you.

"Be there when I get home."

A knock on the bathroom door startled you.

"(Y/N)? Everything alright?" Mark asked.
You look back at the mirror and saw the same image of yourself, so sickening in your eyes.

The tears brimming your eyes unable to be controlled, you burst out of the bathroom door making Mark step back in shock, watching you grab your clothes in such hurry.

"(Y/N), you know what they said isn't true." Mark said softly, hoping you'd calm down.

You frantically walked around the room to find your shirt, not responding.
Mark walked towards you and latched a hand on your shoulder gently, making you face him.

His eyes widened when he saw you crying.

"I'm tired of all this, Mark! I know why you cheated on me and that's because I'm not beautiful. I'm ugly! I shouldn't have gone back here with you." Your tone filled with exasperation, feeling inadequate to the memories you remembered two years ago.

Mark's eyebrows stiffened as he looked at you, speechless.
Not that the statement was true, but because it's the first time he saw you cried, since he always kept you happy before. (other than you saw him with a girl that day.)

His mind was distraught to see your eyes filled with void and very different from the eyes full of love he once admired before.
When you widened your eyes, he snapped back from the thoughts and shook his head.

"Wha- No...(Y/N)! Don't say that! Don't say anything like that-"
"No! Get off me!" You protested, pulling your shoulder away from him and running out of the house.

Mark's heart quivered, totally bewildered from your sudden burst of emotions. He quickly put on some shoes and muttered incoherent curses to himself.

"You had one job, Mark." He harshly opened the door to his house and searched for you.

You arrived at your shared apartment with your current boyfriend, your heart throbbing on your chest. Before you could even reach the doorstep, your eyes burned with tears, crouching down the floor and crying your heart out.

You didn't know what was wrong with you. The pain you felt was inexplicable. You felt empty and worthless to be in this state, your bruises hurting and feet aching from running too much.

The door opened making your breath stop. You looked up and saw Donghyuck staring at you, his forehead creasing at the sight of your state.

He saw what you were wearing and it was different from what you wore yesterday, and to bring it up, it was men's clothes.
His hands clenched into fists as his gaze turned cold.

"Get up." He ordered and you did as told with shaking legs.

He gripped your arm as you winced in pain since the fresh bruises were still healing. He dragged you in the shared apartment and your face scrunched up from the alcohol etched on the walls.

He slammed the door shut and turned to you with his worn out eyes piercing at you.

"Where were you last night?" Donghyuck clenched his jaw, waiting for an answer.

Your breath suddenly got erratic, blinking and wiping your eyes to get the tears out.

"Where were you last night?" Donghyuck repeated, more sterner.

"I-I was just a-at a friend's. I swear!" You stammered.
You yelped when a soju bottle was thrown at the floor, scaring you.

"Look at you. You can't even speak up." He scoffed.

Tears spilled your eyes as you gathered your breath to say something.

"I-I was at a friend's! Please. I was at a friend's!" You almost pleaded, hoping he would just drop this out.

He pushed you on the floor and glowered down on you.

"Stay at home and clean this mess." Donghyuck sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose and going out with a loud slam of the door.

You flinched at the noise, hearing nothing anymore. You felt your heart wrenching in its place as you cried more, hoping all of this would just come to an end.

Everything was bleak as your stomach started churning, your guts contorting when you found yourself in the confines of the apartment reeking of alcohol again.

But you know, once you break up with Donghyuck, his mafia gang would come for you and hunt you down.

You throw your head back as the last thing you wanted was someone's warmth.

You always come to mind when I'm lost.

And in that moment Mark's image came to mind, your breathing patterns calming down as you leaned your head on the wall.

What did I get myself into?

And before you could burst into tears once again, the door vigorously opened.

~*~*~*~
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh and please don't hate on our baby pudu!