Baby | m.tl

"Are you kidding me?" You cross your arms as you spoke. Your parents looked at each other then sighed.

"You have to (y/n). You're already 18 and we need a heir to take over the company." My mother said.

"Aren't you pressuring me to do this? Why can't i just be the heir?" You complained, not really liking the thought of getting married.

"It's either you pick a guy or we'll do it for you! And that's final!" Your father shouted, turning his back to you and headed to their bedroom.

Your mother looks at you one last time and followed your father. You sighed at their strictness and decided to go out and cool off.

As you stroll around the city, a call interrupted you, so you picked it up and listened.

"Your spouse will be here any minute (y/n). It's the son of the most selling company next to your father's. Come home quickly." Your mom said shortly before ending the call. Not even bothering to hear your opinion.

You felt tears slightly rolling down your cheek. The thought of breaking down finally went out of your head when your plastic ripped open, making all the fruits to roll down the slope you were walking to.

Your eyes were wide open, you spent 80 dollars for all of those fruits. You quickly chase after it, one by one. You were so occupied that you didn't pay attention to where you were going.

"Ouch!"
"Ow."

You stumbled back on your butt and looked up to see a man with spilled coffee on his shirt, a cup in his hand. You bit your lip and quickly stood up.

"I'm sorry!" You lower your head. He chuckled and grabbed his handkerchief to try wiping of the brown stain on his shirt.
"It's no problem." He laughed.

You looked up and he was staring at your eyes. Before you know it, you fell in his eyes deeply.
He continued to stare at your eyes as you did the same with his soft brown ones.

"I'm Taeil." He extended his hand. You cleared your throat and shook his hand.
"(Y/n)." You said. You were about to retrieve your hand, but he held it gently again and interlaced it with his.

You flush at the sudden contact and smiled.
"I like your hands." Taeil whispered.

I laughed and pointed out the fruits down the slope.
"I have to pick those up."
"Let me help you." He offered with a smile.

...

You bid him goodbye because you weren't really allowed to be out since your "husband" will get there soon. You held the plastic in your hand, which Taeil bought for you.

You opened the door, sadness creeping your veins. You hated this feeling.

"Great timing (y/n)! Meet your mother and father-in-law." My mother greeted you with a smile as she led you to the clean and spacious dining area.

"Pleasure meeting you (y/n)! Who would've thought you'd be so pretty." The mother spoke, shaking your hands giddily. The father stood up and shook hands with you too.

"Nice to meet you too." You forced a smile and took a seat. You searched for a man but there wasn't any.

You heard the door open as your mother gasp.

"Such a young handsome man!" Your mom cheered while your dad laugh.

"I apologize for being late."

That voice.

You flicked your heard towards the man and saw the same pair of soft brown eyes you met earlier, but with a new pair of shirt.

Taeil smiled and cleared his throat.

"Hi. I'm Taeil." He said extending his hand to shake.

Your heart pounded rapidly at the sight. You stood up and shook his hand.

"(Y/n)." You happily said. Taeil held your hand like it was something fragile. He pulled you closer and whispered in your ear.

"Who would've thought that we'll meet again."

:-:-:

Thank you so much!! We've reached 1k everyone!!🎉🎉✨

Stop underrating Taeil, you cowards.
💓❤️💖💞