Train to You | z.cl

"I'm so afraid."

____________________________

Art class.

The class I met him.

"(Y/n)! You still there? You always space out, jeez." Your bestfriend waves her hand in front of your eyes, making you come back to reality.

"Are you okay?" She peered her head in front of you.

You looked at her with wide eyes.

Am I okay...?

"I'm okay." You flashed a smile.

Am I really okay?

"You should really stop spacing out, you'll miss the lesson." She retracted to her seat as you searched across the room, looking for someone in particular.

Your eyes eased at the orange haired boy who was at front row. You admired his gentle hair that you would touch, his eyes that you would stare at, his lips that you would like to kiss, up to his fingertips that you like to laced with...

All of that,

You can't do.

"Class dismissed." The teacher announced.

Students began to pack their bags and leave the hallways, making you quite nervous.

This is the day, you've been waiting for. All of your dreams will finally come true once you confess.

"I'll see you tomorrow, (y/n)." Your bestfriend waved her hand while you simply smiled a little. All of the students left, except for one.

"Chenle." You called out. 

It feels nice to call his name.

Chenle snapped his head back to see you with trembling fingers.

"(Y/n)?" Chenle said with concern.

Your heart started to raise  just by hearing him call your name back.

"I wanted to- all I wanted to say is-"

You were interrupted by the door slamming open.

"(Y/n)! May I borrow her for a second?" Someone asked making Chenle nod, trying to understand.

You furrowed your brows at the girl who dragged you out of the classroom.
She leaded you in the bathroom with a few crowd of other girls.

"Nobody's allowed to confess to him." One of the girls crossed her arms. You raised a brow, totally confused.

"Excuse me-"

"Zhong Chenle is for Everyone! You hear me?" A girl came to you and pointed your chest, inching her face closer to yours daringly.

"With the likes of you, it's impossible for Chenle to even smile at you after you confess." She whispered.

Your eyes teared up, but you planted your feet firmly on the ground.

"What makes you so sure? Are you him?" You said. 

You waited for years just for him. You weren't the type of person to just leave it be just for a naive fan club.

The girl laughed mockingly, but scoffed afterwards.

"You asked for it, so it be. You'll get what you want." She smirks, gesturing the other girls to do something.

"What are you talking-" Your words were cut short when cold water started to splash on you, tingling your warm skin. Your legs wobbled making you drop to the floor.