Psycho Sitter | k.dy

No one notified me that this book got 60k reads already!!

I'm so happy the book came this far, and I couldn't have done it without you guys.

사랑해. 정말!!

~*~*~*~*~

"Stop being so stubborn and accept the fact our parents don't trust you

"Stop being so stubborn and accept the fact our parents don't trust you." Jeno said, grabbing his luggage for Jeju as you watch him from the living room.

"Why can't I just go with all of you and have a nice trip like a good fam-"

"And skip your entrance exam tomorrow? I think not." Jeno said, staring at you.

"Jeno! Faster, our flight's in 3 hours!" Your father yelled from outside. He finished packing and grabbed the other luggages from his room.

"Be good to your sitter." His last words made your eyes pop out. You scrambled to get your slippers, running outside to catch your family's car. You stepped out and saw that the car was already far away.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SITTER?!" You screamed at the top your lungs, catching the attention of your neighbors.

Your heart dropped and your forehead creased, trailing the car that has been out of your sight. You gave up and went inside the house and locked the door.

You hopped on the couch and played the tv, expecting someone who'll bake you cookies. A granny sitter who'll take care of you more than your parent's abilities.

You started falling asleep, but the sound of the doorbell ringing shook you. You dragged your feet to the door and opened it.

"Hello, you must be my-" Your gaze slowly went up and saw a man with black hair, matched out by his outfit and brown eyes.

"sitter..." You continued, closing the door back and locking it. Your eyes widened, turning your back against the door with a beating heart.

"Kim Doyoung?!" You whisper-yelled to yourself. You processed things, but nothing of it processed thoroughly. You slapped yourself multiple times, but a voice shocked you.

"Um, you must be (y/n). Your parents hired me to be your sitter while they're in Jeju." He said in a low tone. You composed yourself and opened the door with a smile.

"Come in!" You said, as he stared at you with his rabbit eyes. He went in and bowed to you making your heart raise a little.

"So...I'll be taking care of you for a week. I hope you enjoy my company." Doyoung looked at you with a smirk while you gulped the lump in your throat.

"I'll absolutely will. Take a seat." You stuttered, pointing at the couch. You ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and composed yourself again.

"My senior crush back in highschool...KIM DOYOUNG?! THE KIM DOYOUNG??" You internally screamed.

You took a deep breath and walked to the living room with your hand around the water. "Here."

You lended the glass of water for Doyoung to take, but he just looked at your eyes making you panic.

"Don't do things like this." He laughed grabbing the glass of water. He drank it in one gulp, his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"Do what?" You said curiously.
He looked at you and smiled as he stood up.

"I'm supposed to take care of you. Not the other way around." He went pass you and returned the glass on the kitchen sink.

Your stomach was filled by butterflies when you heard his statement. You sat on the couch, dazing at the tv with a beating heart.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.
"Actually, I can eat everything." You replied. You looked at him and he was in a big smile, laughing to himself.

"Oh, everything." He said making you blush.

( Meanwhile, 11 year old kids can understand this joke. I- )

"I didn't mean that!"
"What do you mean then?" Doyoung teased, grabbing a pan.

"Why are you so mean to me?" You pouted to yourself. Doyoung peered over at you from the kitchen and smiled.

"I'll be going out for the ingredients. What do you want?" He said, grabbing his coat on the couch.

"Banana milk!" You cheered like a kid. He patted your head making you blush all of a sudden.

"I'll be back."

A few hours passed and Doyoung was not in sight. You started to get worried, but a loud scream traumatized your ears.

You got up and ran outside the house, seeing that the neighbors were crowding in one spot, four blocks away from your house. You slowly checked it out, walking towards the scene. You peeped through the people who were mumbling as a siren made a shiver run down your spine.

You saw blood all over a dead woman's body, her skin was marked by a strangely odd sign on her neck.

Your gaze went further and saw something you regret seeing. Your heart pounded wildly as your body shake at the night breeze.

Banana Milk.

~*~*~*~*~Which of these sounds interesting to read?

~*~*~*~*~
Which of these sounds interesting to read?

-nct mafia au
-soulmate au
-love club (nct dream)
-your unrequited love donghyuck, but he's gay (in my previous imagine—psycho | haechan)

If I were to do a book, my priority is you guys. Feel free to suggest or...give ideas!

So please, do comment and constructive criticism is always appreciated to make this book improve! 🌸 :>