Play Night | k.dy

"Are you wearing my hoodie?"

Your roommate asked when you left the room after a shower.

"Yeah, so what?" You know that it's awkward. VERY awkward. Specially when the two of you are still not that close yet. But you had no choice.

Doyoung scrunched up his face and started to walk towards his room, letting you pass.

"That was my favorite." He muttered before closing his door.

You looked down on his grey loosed hoodie that was about midway down your thighs while you chuckle.

The reason why you wore his hoodie was that, you have nothing to wear anymore. 

Shirts? In the hamper. Do your laundry then? Too lazy to do that.

And besides, his clothes were way more comfortable.

A call interrupted your thoughts as you brought your phone out of your denim shorts.

"Hello?" You said while picking up a glass of water.

"(Y/n)!" Your bestfriend's voice erupted from the phone, making you slightly pull your phone away.

"Jeez, it's eight in the morning on a sunday. What do you want?"

"Remember when you told me, your roommate is a guy since...your name is unisex?" Her voice rang.

"What about it?" You asked.

"Let's do a double date." (Y/bff/n) stated as you choked on your own water.

"What? Hell no, we're not even close!" You coughed.

That. And...

You have a crush on her boyfriend for 10 years now.

Before (y/bff/n) and jaehyun became a couple, you already had a crush on him. You had a crush on him since middle school and the next thing you know is that.

"Please!! Pretty please!! Just this once!" You might not see it, but you know that she's pouting and clasping her hands right now.

You rolled your eyes and sighed over the phone.

"I don't want to interrupt Doyoung's weekend, (y/bff/n). And besides, we have a group project tomorrow." You laid your cup down on the counter.

"Please?" She insisted.

You bit your bottom lip, knowing too well that you might never hear the end of this.

"Okay." You said, despite all of your feelings.

You heard her celebrate at the other end of the call.

"Ten am at the usual restaurant we eat at!!" She chimed before ending the call.

You don't blame her though, you didn't let anyone know you have a crush on Jung Jaehyun. Not even your bestfriend knows.

You laid your glass of water down and peered your head towards Doyoung's door.

"Please accept my offer." You licked your lips in frustration before walking towards the door, wiping your sweaty palms on his hoodie.

You took all the courage to knock on his door. The door opened, not even seconds after.

"What?" Doyoung asked coldly.

"P-Please do me a favor." You stuttered, fiddling with your fingers.

Doyoung looked down on your fingers then up to your eyes making you even more nervous.

"Nevermind. Forget I even asked!" You said nervously. 

You were turning away, but a hand on your wrist stopped you. Doyoung turned you to face him as his free hand swept his soft hair backwards.

"What was that?" He asked while his bangs bounced back to his forehead back in place ever so smoothly.

You pressed your lips into a thin line, feeling your heart about to burst out of your chest from beating too fast.

"Just pretend to be my date."

=

🤷🏻‍♀️