Breakfast | l.hc

"So you're telling me I cooked you breakfast for nothing?"

You looked at Donghyuck who was in the kitchen, holding a spatula with an apron on. Looking back at you and shooting glares as you tie your shoelace.

"Don't be dramatic, hyuck! I'll eat you later." Words that slipped out from your mouth carelessly.

Donghyuck took a minute to take in what you said. Covering his mouth in disbelief.

"You'll eat what later?" He repeated, a small smirk growing his lips as your words played in his head endlessly.

You were too morphed into fitting your shoes in your feet since you haven't been outside with your friends for months.

"Eat what you cooked, obviously." You stood up and brushed your jeans for any dusts, clearly forgetting what you said earlier.

Donghyuck laid the spatula down the counter and untied his apron, slipping out of it and folding it neatly on the couch.

He walked towards you with a smirk, grabbing your waist and pulling you near him.

Your attention went from dusting your clothes to giving your boyfriend a raised brow.
"Just what do you think you're doing Lee Donghyuck?"

"Y'know princess, you should be careful on what words you say to me." He slowly slid his hands down your waist as he looked down on you, making you feel intimidated.

Your forehead creased, not remembering saying anything to offend him.

"I don't know what your talking about." You step back away from his touch and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before you go.

"Thirsty, huh." Donghyuck chuckled.
"What?" You asked innocently, pouring the water down the glass.

"(Y/N), I can't wait to marry you," Donghyuck walked towards you with a smile.

You grinned back and gulped down the water. The sweet words making you smile wider like an idiot as he leaned in the counter across you.

He placed his arms down the counter and stared at you directly in the eyes. You felt a light shiver down your spine as his eyes bore you down when it darkened.

"So we can have se-"
"Oh look at the time!" You interrupted him, laying your glass down while laughing nervously.

You know damn well what he was going to say.
The boy has hormones and yet he promised you no sex until you both get married.

He wanted it to be special, so you agreed. But now that you think about it, he's making it really difficult since you moved in with him.

"I need to go, Hyuck. Feed the cats please. For me." You smiled, going your way towards the door.

"Ah wait, you forgot something!"

You turned around and saw Donghyuck holding your phone up.

"Wha- Hey, did you took that from my pocket?" You grumbled but he gave you a shrug.

"I guess you have to get it then." Your boyfriend slipped the phone in his front pocket making you scowl.

"I'm gonna be late, you know?"
"Then you have to get it faster." He grinned making you sigh.

You walk to the counter, towards Donghyuck who was leaning on it. You were about to slip your hand in his pocket, but he took your jaw and tilt it up, making you face him.

"Hyu-"
"Shh."

He crashed his lips on yours. Your lips slowly moulding with his as he groaned when your hands crawled up from his hip to his hair.