Afraid Of The Dark | l.hc

"There are times, when I'm afraid to lose you."

:/:/:/:/:/:

"Aren't you being too clueless?" Yelled Haechan who was in the kitchen, slamming his hands on the counter.

"All I wanted to say is that, you should do simple chores like, putting water in the pitcher when it's empty since I'm not the only one drinking, right?" You calmly explained.

"Can't you see that I'm busy practicing for our tour? I got a sprained ankle, (y/n)! And you're expecting me to clean?" He messes up his hair and looked at you.

You were blankly staring back at him from the living room.

"Yet you can party at a pub with the boys?!"

"Oh, don't you dare raise your voice (y/n)!"
"Isn't that the opposite? I'm supposed to say that, Donghyuck!"

You hollered at each other, yelling like a bunch of deaf idiots. 

"Fine! Go back to partying your pretty face off while I clean the whole house." You clenched your jaw after you said those words. 

Haechan just looked at you while heavily breathing.

You felt tears prickle your eyes. Actual tears rolled down your cheeks, turning around because you were afraid that Haechan might see you like this.

"I have to practice for the tour (y/n)!" He shouted.

"Try again. Go back to the Sprained Ankle excuse, it's more effective." You shrugged, not looking back at Haechan while walking away.

Your eyes started to burst with tears while you lock your door to your shared bedroom.

"Please (y/n). Don't do this to me." You heard a knock on the door, knowing that it's no other than Haechan. His forehead was against the door, hearing his voice crack made your heart do the same too.

"We've done this plenty of times now, Donghyuck. Aren't you feeling tired?" You faced your back to the door and slowly slid down. Your legs limping.

"I'm sorry. I don't want us to be ruined just by fighting over something simple." His voice was a little hoarse from all the shouting.

"If I can just be a lot more understanding. We're running in circles Donghyuck." You slowly faced the door and stood up.

Your hand twisted the doorknob, pulling the door open, revealing a quiet sobbing Haechan.

"Donghyuck..." You  softly called.

He carefully raises his head, revealing his eyes that were red from all the tears that have dropped dry to his cheeks. His eyes stared at yours for a moment while you made your way closer to him.

"Stop being so bipolar, you idiot." You said.

You dropped your head down, leaning your head on his chest. He briskly wrapped his long arms around you, burying his chin on top of your head. Missing Donghyuck's touch on yours as he swings you gently left to right.

"I'm sorry I can't loose you. I don't know what to do without you. Anything but you." His nose was very red while he held your jaw with both hands, sticking your foreheads together while you close your eyes. 

He looks at you with guilt in his eyes, slowly kissing your forehead.

"I can't afford to lose you (y/n)."

~<^~<^~<^~<^~

Am I the only one who thinks that Haechan is literally made from boyfriend material?!