Stellar | l.mk

You didn't know what's the problem, but every time you hear his laughter brighten the dull corridors, your heart stutter.

Every time he sits next to you just to eat with his friends, and so it happens that you're close with one of his, you're heart unbelievably reckon it'll explode.

It's just about his smile that's so endearing, it always leaves your heart enthralled.

The same goes for this moment when you tripped while playing basketball with your guy friends and end up being situated right below Mark's huge frame.

His eyes were boring into your soul was halfway covered by his bangs, lips parted that were inches away from you.

"Are you guys okay?"

Jeno's voice brought you back to reality. Red sprawled out on your cheeks as you heard Mark's voice, his timbre low and assuring.

"We're fine." He smiled, standing up from you and dusting his hands that were prior laid flat on the ground.

His eyes darted to you, your body flinching once you tried to hastily stand up.

"You need help?" He stretched his arm out and you accepted shyly, standing on your feet. Your face couldn't get any redder when Haechan's voice echoed in the court.

"You look flushed, (y/n)." He laughed, earning a snort from the others. Mark peered over at your figure, a smile prevalent when you covered your face.

"Shut up, Donghyuck!" You scowled.
"(Y/n)." The call of your voice from Mark made your chest tighten. Everyone glanced at each other, Chenle giggling like he knew what was up.

"Y-Yeah?" You raised a brow, voice softening making Renjun gag.

"Can you be my prom date?"

You, yourself, felt like exploding then and there. The senior who every girl fawned just asked you out to be his prom date. Overly excited, that led you to overly decorate yourself into every fancy clothesline, rendering your dog to whimper at your bold state.

"Don't lose hope, Shiroi. I'm sure he'll love this." You clasped the elongated earrings sickly contrasted to the heavy jewels on your body.

"One last touch!" You took your purse and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Mark's sleek black car made you squeal, running down the stairs with your 6-inch heels flourishing your feet. It didn't matter anyway since your gown covered your entire existence other than the jewelries.

You opened the door and Mark's eyebrows shot up at your presence.

"Mark!" You grinned, keeping your purse near your chest.

"(Y/n), you look so," He discreetly checked you out, finding words in his dictionary carefully.

"-shining."

"Shining?"
"Yeah," He chuckled nervously.

You nod in agreement, eyes casting behind his shoulder.

"I didn't know you can drive." You meekly took his hand and he interlocked his fingers with yours.

"Trust me, I can't."

It was a dream to be going to school with Mark. You both entered the campus with wide eyes, every student you know already on the dance floor feeling themselves at the upbeat music.

Mark leaned in to whisper near your ear.
"I'll get you something to drink, (y/n)."

He was about to leave, but you tug on his sleeve, making his head turn back.