Midnight Memories | j.jh

Just imagine...

You and your boyfriend were sleeping on the couch. Well, accidentally.

You were watching a movie together, but you fell asleep. You both were laying down, his back in front of you as you opened your eyes, finally awake.

You glanced at the clock on the wall and it was 1 am. You pouted and peered over at Jaehyun's face.

"Hey, wake up." You said softly while shaking him lightly. He didn't responded making you groan because you couldn't get out.

His figure was outside the couch while you were sandwiched by the pillows and Jaehyun's back.

You decided to let it slide and just draw shapes on the jaehyun's back using your fingertips.

Although you were already 2 years with him, there's a word that you couldn't say to each other...

"I love you"

those were the words.

But tonight, you decided to make it happen by writing 'I Love You' on his back repeatedly, assuming that he was asleep.

When you were done embarking the words on his back you decided to just sleep and wait for him to wake up.

You were about to close your eyes while inhaling Jaehyun's scent, until Jaehyun turned around to face you.

His front in front of your front.

(If you know what i mean XD)

You didn't bother and just kept your eyes closed.

"I love you too." Jaehyun spoke softly.

Your eyes shot open and you immediately looked up to meet eyes with the soft brown pairs you fell in love with, which were belong to Jung Jaehyun. 

You didn't know that he was awake from the start when you were writing on his back.

"What?" You said, not believing the words coming out of your boyfriend's lips.

"I said, I love you too." He smiled while bringing you closer to his warm body.

You felt your cheeks burn up and covered your face. He looked down on you and grabbed your hands, pulling it away from your face.

"I want to see you, (y/n)." Jaehyun whispered. Your heart pounded faster hearing his words for this night.

"I- I love you." You repeated, despite knowing that you were already as red as a tomato by now.

"I know." Jaehyun leaned forward to hug you tighter, making you bury your face on his sweater. You could feel his hard chest on your forehead as jaehyun kissed the top of your head sweetly.

"(Y/N)." Jaehyun called softly. His perfect vocals ringing to your ears, although it was hoarse, like every morning whenever he wakes up.

"Yes?" You hummed in response, totally satisfied with the night.

"I love you more than you think."

~

Admit it or not, we all know we like Jung Jaehyun. Even if he's your bias or not.