Sugar | j.jh

"Friends shouldn't kiss me like you do."

__________________
2:46 pm

"Another day at the café." You thought. You were sitting behind the counter as you sigh at the sight of your empty coffee shop.

It was christmas season and you still don't have anyone to be with on the 25th.

The bell rang, signaling a person has entered the shop. You tidied your uniform and took a deep breath as you look up.

"Good-" your heart dropped at the sight of your one and only crush ever since highschool.

"Yeah, I would like an americano please." His voice stayed smooth as always. Nothing has change compared way back, besides of him getting more gorgeous.

"Excuse me?" He looked into your eyes making you melt. You snapped back when a little child beside him waved his hand on your face.

"Ah! Yes!" You stammered while preparing a cup of coffee.

They sat on the nearest table as you stopped for awhile. You look at them and saw that they were very much alike. The features, visuals and even the way their body moves.

Could it be that that's Jaehyun's son?
Jaehyun always wanted to have a child after the graduation.

You shook your head and prepared the coffee. You served it to the table and tried to keep your cool.

Jaehyun looked up to your face when you started to stare at him. You covered half of your face with the tray and bowed.

"(Y/n)?"

Your eyes widen and stood up.

"You remembered me?" You said.

"Um no, your tag says so." Jaehyun pointed at the name tag your wearing as you stood there like someone slapped you right in the face.

'Please just hit me with a truck.'

"Haha, sorry that was just a joke." He laughed.

You sighed and started to laugh with him.

"(Y/n)? Isn't that your crush ever since elementary?" The kid said making jaehyun's eyes widen.

"Yah-"
"You always told me how beautiful she is and the way she smiled always sends you butterflies." The child continued.

"Hyunjin!" Jaehyun shushed. The boy laughed as jaehyun's cheeks blushed.

"Hyunjin?" You asked.
"Hello." The kid smiled.
"He's my nephew, I promised to take him out today." Jaehyun sighed.

"So...about that confession..." You smiled, your heart beating a thousand times faster.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" Jaehyun smiles, his dented cheeks showing.

You chuckled and smiled afterwards.

"I would love to."

🌻☀️🌻

Okay, this would probably the last one this year!! 🎉

Merry christmas everyone! And a happy new year!!

Can i just rant about how mark's mint green hair sends? No? Okay. (he looks like a watermelon.)

HAPPY 14k EVERYONE! We've made it this far :> ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Stay healthy and safe, so we can always be together!

-luvrhyuck