Tutor | l.mk pt. 2

Ok so, i promised to write the whole request but, i totally forgot. But here I am, ya gurl wrote it!

As requested by: starstrvckk

Have fun! :>

_~_~_~_~_

"Excuse me. Yes, you. Excuse me please." You tried to be polite as you try to get to your vip seat up front. You squeezed through legs and finally, you got to your seat.

You settled down with a sigh. The lights shutting close while fans screamed, shrieked, and shouted as the members entered the stage.

And there you saw him. Your Mark Lee. A smile instantly grew on your lips. You waved your lightstick and cheered for your boyfriend.

Superhuman began to play while fans started to shout their chants.

"GO JOHNNY! HAECHAN YOU'RE SO CUTE THAN EVER! TAEIL GET THOSE GRANNY LEGS GOING!!" You holler.

Mark's gaze immediately fell to you as soon as he heard your voice. He smiled happily at you and began to sing his part, which is where johnny had to hold his neck.

Your smile got bigger when mark obviously gay panicked. His eyes were on you the entire time he was dancing, like there wasn't anybody but you in the arena.

Before Taeil's highnote, all the lights went out. Resulting for fans to question themselves.

Is it a blackout? A power malfunction?

Then suddenly, a white spotlight was spotted on mark. He had the biggest smile ever.

Haechan started to sing on his mic in the dark. He was singing their song Angel as Taeil, Jaehyun and Doyoung harmonized.

Fans awed when Mark started to walk towards you. Your eyes stay wide, just because your relationship with mark wasn't out in public yet.

"To all our fans out here, I want to introduce a special person in my life." Mark said, slowly walking to your direction.

"No no no no. I don't want Mark to get married yet. Jaebal!" A fan right beside you said. Your faced turned to her with raised brows.

"Yena, it's okay. It's probably his sister he's referring to." The other fan comforted.

You playfully rolled your eyes. And when Mark was already in front of you, you felt all eyes on you.

Mark offered his hand for you to take as you gladly accepted it with wide eyes. Shocked as you were, Mark led you on the stage as the members continued to sing.

You and Mark were at the middle of the stage.

"Mark Lee, what are you doing? I thought you said our relationship is going to held private??" You whisper shouted. Mark just smiled at you and kneeled in one knee.

Your eyes couldn't get any bigger at the moment as you gasp when he took out a small black box from his pocket.

"Mark, that looks expensive-"
"My sun, my moon and stars. The person I think about night and day and the person I want to have through thick and thin,"