Psycho | l.hc

(Y/N)'S POV

I fiddled with my fingers and waited for him to arrive. I checked my wristwatch and it was already past 8.

"Where is that dweeb?" I huffed, looking at the empty table where i'm currently in. A fine dining.

The waiter went closer to me and was about to speak until I waved my hand no. He nodded his head and left for the 4th time this night.

The bells finally rang as I heard a familiar voice. My head shot up when I heard footsteps towards the table.

"Donghyuck!!" I exclaimed, seeing my bestfriend with a smile while he sat down.

"Thank you for your patience, I was with my partner." He reasoned, raising his hand to get the attention of the waiter.

"Oh, you're still busy about your business huh." I slowly nodded.

He watched me very intently, waiting for a bigger reaction. But surprisingly, nothing came out.

Donghyuck chuckled and shook his head left to right.
"Hye-jin," He called out as I looked at him with big eyes.

"Yes?"
"We've been best friends for years. From we were learning to read...to managing our own businesses. I trust you." He placed his hand on top of mine as my eyes widened.

"Donghyuck I need to confess something," I couldn't take it anymore. This was the time for me to say that I'm in love with him. This whole time.

"I need to confess something too–"
You held a tight grip on your pencil skirt.

"I-"
"I'm gay."

Your hands loosened and your eyes slowly widening. Your hand below his was slightly trembling. So Donghyuck held it tightly and smiled.

"Thank you for being there for me," Donghyuck did an aegyo with his other hand making your jaw drop.

He was never this way.

The waiter came closer, seeing that our conversation is over.
"What would you like to order?"

"I would like smoked salmon...and you Hyejin?" Donghyuck asked, looking down at me from the waiter.

"I-...I-" Words couldn't get out of my mouth as Donghyuck grinned his teeth, knowing exactly why you were like this.

"Just the same for her. Oh and a caesar salad."
Donghyuck nodded and swatted the waiter away.

He leaned closer and blinked multiple of times.
"Hyejin, are you that shocked? Was I not suppose to say that?" Donghyuck furrow his brows making me feel guilty.

"N-No! It's totally fine! Have you already told your parents?" I gulped, knowing that uncle is the most strict parent out of all.

"No. I'm trying to find the perfect timing," Donghyuck scratched the back of his head. I looked down and sighed.

His attention was caught by the sigh and chuckled.

"So, what are you going to confess?" He asked sincerely, causing me to flush.

"I-It's..." My eyes landed on his pocket, lipstick evident in the seams.

"-nothing."

Well, for crying out loud. Who would've thought that Lee Donghyuck's gay?!

________________
This should be a book...👀
QOTD: Should I?

👀QOTD: Should I?

OKAY, HONESTLY

OKAY, HONESTLY...

I'm so obsessed (exo) by psycho (red velvet) these past few days and the songs are a bOp.

Someone help me from clicking the replay button.

🌻☀️🌻
-luvrhyuck 2020