Recording Diary ||| mark

꧁𝐫𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲꧂
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

꧁𝐫𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲꧂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

~*~*~*~*~

"Take me home." You blurted out as Mark cleared his throat— his attempt of kissing you, failing.

"It's been two years. Where do you stay?" He asked you. You wipe off your tears with your sweater as your breath hitch.

Mark looked at you with hurt in his eyes, seeing you like this made him sad.

"I want to go home. To our home." You mumbled out, looking down on the tiled floor of the library, remembering the warm house you stayed in with Mark two years ago.

Mark didn't hesitate to hold your hand. He kissed the back of it tenderly while remaining eye contact.

"I'll take you home baby."

You opened the door, nostalgia conquering over you. Mark laid his keys on the brown counter next to the shoe rack. You took off your shoes and examined the house that didn't change one bit.

"You miss it?" He asked with a smile.

You looked at Mark who was looking at you. He took off his shirt making your eyes avert from his figure.

"Y-Yes. The house didn't change." You replied with a flustered face. You look back at Mark and he was already in another shirt way more comfortable.

He noticed you staring, making him unconsciously smile.

"Do you want to change? I have an oversize hoodie." Mark went up stairs and fetch you a white hoodie of his. You took it and smiled back.

"Thanks." You went to the bathroom and took off your sweater, your heart dropped to see the faded bruises on your arms and waist.

You took a deep breath and put on Mark's hoodie that landed just above your knees. You smelled the sweet scent from the hoodie as a smile formed on your lips.

It smells exactly like him.

You went out and saw Mark bringing out the pan and laying it flat on the stove.

"Are you hungry? I'll cook-"

"Don't." You shook your head, remembering the time he always burn your eggs every breakfast.

He smiled at you and walk over to your figure.
"(Y/n), about what happened-"

"Mark, it's been two years. Let's not bring the past up." You sighed, sitting on the couch while hugging your shoulders.

Mark took your hands, catching your attention to his sudden actions.
"Do you want to sleep? It's been a long day."

You nodded, making him hold your arm. You loudly winced in pain, shocking Mark. He furrowed his brows as you looked at him with wide eyes.

He grabbed your hand and pulled it closer to him, rolling up the sleeves and revealing purple and red bruises all around your arms.

"Who did this to you?!" Mark boiled in anger, looking at your terrified eyes.

"It's nothing-" You lightly push him away, but he quickly held your head gently to make you face him.

"Who did this to you?" He paused in every word.

You bursted into tears remembering the past days you've been abused by your boyfriend.

"I-" You held back your tears as you sniffed. Mark's face softened seeing you like this as he pulled you into a hug. His embrace was warm and it made you feel safe.

"Shh...baby," Mark whispered by your ear. You calmly collected yourself as your breath continued to hitch.

Mark looked at you and wiped your tears with his hands. "I love you."

Your eyes widen at his words. Your head shot up to meet his gaze. His eyes held so many emotions as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you." He repeated.

You were in no words to say that you love him back, since you have a boyfriend. You gulped the lump in your throat as you glanced down on the floor.

Mark sighed and quickly let go of you.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight." He mumbled, walking past you. You stood there in silence as you hear your heart rapidly beating out of your chest.

Minutes came after and Mark popped out of nowhere, walking you to your past shared bedroom. He brought out new blankets and pillows since he often sleeps in the dorm these past years.

"You can wake me up downstairs, if there's anything you need." He says, slowly closing the door.

"Mark." You mumbled, but he heard it very perfectly. You were tucked in the huge bed as you looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response.
"P-Please stay with me." You said.

Mark really felt his heart skip a beat as he cleared his throat. He entered the dark room with only a night light on and laid beside you comfortably.

Mark's eyes widened when you hugged his torso.

"Baby?" He tiredly uttered.
"Let's stay like this for awhile." You said.

His scent was the last thing you remembered as you drifted off into a deep slumber.

You woke up with the cold breeze creeping up your body. You saw Mark beside you sleeping. His lashes stood out and his lips were slightly parted as little snores were heard from it.

You unconsciously smile at his sleeping face. You stood up and went down, stretching your limbs.

You needed some fresh air, so you opened the door causing your eyes to widen.

Revealing a pool of reporters, crowds of cameramen flashing their cameras at your face. People immediately bombarding you with questions.

"How does it feel to have a one night stand with Mark Lee?!"

~*~*~*~*~

🐥 POLL :

🐥 POLL :

➪ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝗼𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲?
➪ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝗺𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
➪ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝗼 𝗼𝐟 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝗼 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
➪ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝗼 𝗼𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐭?

Hello! I just want to say, my imagines have unexpectedly grown and thank you for all the support! ❤️