stepbrother!mark 🍒

based on nct dream as step-bros!
REQUESTED
by @OhCanadasFatKun

based on nct dream as step-bros!REQUESTEDby @OhCanadasFatKun

"I love you." Laying down the comforters of your own bedroom, you pressed the phone against your ear.

"No~ Woo loves you more." He whined playfully, which made you fiddle with the tip of your strands.

It had been two hours since your long distance boyfriend asked you to pick the phone up. Your parents weren't home, finally.

"No-" You were gonna retort back, but the bedroom door swung open.

You pulled the blanket up your body when you saw your step-brother, looking at you with wide eyes. He pursed his lips, his eyes soon retracting back to it's normal size.

"Baby?" Jungwoo's voice snapped Mark back from his trance.

He closed the door back. The border muffling his voice when he cleared his throat.

"It's your turn to wash the dishes."

Like snapping you back to reality, you bid Jungwoo goodbye.

You peaked out and went to the living room, only to find Mark on the floor, playing video games with his white shirt and comfortable joggers. You plopped on the couch and opened your book.

"So.." You drawled, casting your eyes everywhere to think of a topic.

Your mind brightened when you remember the day at the university where Lucas bumped into you.

"Mark, my friend told me you have a girl as your wallpaper." You suppressed a laugh.

You slyly looked beside you, earning a grin from your older brother's lips. He continued to fidget with his game controller, averting your question.

He knew you loved this. Teasing the hell out of him until he goes to his room and doesn't speak to you for weeks. Childish I know, but he knew you loved that side of him. Very well.

"Mark Lee!" You whined.

"It's Mark oppa."

You cringed at the word, looking back at your book and clearing your throat.

"So who's the girl?" You pressed even more.

"Why? Are you jealous?"

He didn't tear his gaze away from his game, but he knew your face was as bright as a tomato by now.

"Excuse me? We're siblings."

"Step...siblings. And our parents aren't even legally married yet."

You pursed your lips, flipping the next page of your book.

You eyed your brother sitting on the floor and bit your inner cheek as you noticed his newly dyed hair. You can't seem to control your hand as it traveled to his hot pink strands, caressing it softly in a manner of maybe to relax him.