Unrequited | l.yy

"It might not be me, but it's still you."

*•*•*•.•*•*•*

"YangYang!" You ran towards the boy who got your attention.

"(Y/n)? I thought you have spanish class?" He raised his brow when you fell silent.

"Let me guess, you're skipping it again?" Yangyang shook his head while keeping his books inside his locker.

You let out a chuckle and let it all aside. 

"Enough talking. I'll show you something beautiful!" You smiled brightly, quickly grasping his wrist, his eyes widening.

You ran while dragging him up the school's rooftop hastily. 

"Slow down, (y/n)!" Yangyang stated while stumbling down with his own feet. Both of your bags, bouncing up and down while you two head up the rooftop.

You grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, surely that the janitor didn't closed it yet. You opened it and you felt your smile widen as soon as you two enter.

"Well, we're here." You said while the breeze ruffle through your clothes. Yangyang's jaw dropped, but then smiled. He looked back at you and chuckled.

The orange and yellow hue painted the sky making it pleasant to see, together with the cool breeze blowing past your face.

"We're gonna get in trouble, (y/n)." Yangyang smiled, still admiring the sky.

"Well, if i'm going to get in trouble," you paused for a second, hopping to sit down on the rim of the rooftop. "Then I might as well get in trouble with you. And besides, we're already in trouble."

You looked behind to see Yangyang looking straight back to you suddenly.

"I might as well enjoy this before it lasts." He hopped to sit beside you.

"Care enough to teach me german?" You chuckled softly. Yangyang looked at your side profile while smiling, admiring every inch of your delicate features.

He shook his head then looked straight at the sunset.

"Its spanish that you need to learn. You've been skipping that class since last week." He playfully rolled his eyes.

Both of you stayed silent for quite awhile, just enjoying the sight of dusk. Until Yangyang slowly looked at you with sad eyes.

"(Y/n)." He calls out.

You looked back at him with raised brows, looking at his eyes that were behind his glasses.

"Hm?" You hummed, pursing your lips into a thin line.

"Why can't it just be me?" Yangyang painfully chuckled.

"I'm sorry Yangyang." You shook your head and hopped out of the rim.

Yangyang followed then turned you around with your wrist.
"(Y/n)." Yangyang pleaded with his hoarse voice.

Your cellphone began to ring, you quickly grabbed it with your free hand and checked the caller's ID and Yangyang did the same too.

As soon as his eyes landed on the screen, he looked at you pleadingly.

You knitted your brows together. You can only think of one word that was suitable for this situation.

You slowly pull your wrist away from Yangyang as he bit his bottom lip.

He looked down while tears fell from his brown eyes.

You opened your mouth to say something, but it only came out in a whisper.

"I'm sorry."

\|\|\|\|\|

 (*''*)

 (*'꒳'*)