1ST YEAR !!

"Seolhyun? Are you free?" Jisung peeked his head inside her room.

She turned her head to the door and saw Jisung staring at her.

"Aren't you supposed to knock first? And my brother wouldn't like to see you in my room, Jisung." Seolhyun continued on playing the video games Taeyong bought her last week.

"I'm Taeyong hyung's favorite. Besides, all of them went to the mall." Jisung made his way inside Seolhyun's room, the fragrance of roses greeting his sense of smell.

"The room smells just like you." Jisung said, closing the door.

"You sound like a creep." She laid the control down after winning a level.

She stood up and sat on the edge of her bed, gesturing Jisung to sit in front of her on the floor. Jisung walked his way towards her and sat near her legs, looking up at her.

"You know what to do." Jisung muttered, leaning in Seolhyun's warm body and placing his forehead firmly against her knees.

Seolhyun's heart pounded a hundred times faster, her hands slowly creeping towards his fluffy hair and gripping it tightly as Jisung hummed in satisfaction.

Lucas' eyes widened, his ear placed firmly against Seolhyun's door. Hearing weird noises made him stumble up on his feet and run towards the kitchen where the other members are taking out the groceries.

"Taeyong hyung!" Lucas whispered, basically yelling.

Taeyong looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Why are you whispering?" Taeyong chuckled, bringing out the vegetables from the paper bags.

Lucas shook his head and grasped Taeyong's arm, dragging him out of the kitchen causing some of the vegetables to fall.

"Lucas-"

"Shut up, hyung." Lucas shushed. Taeyong looked at him with wide eyes, pursing his lips in a thin line and just followed his son.

As they approached Seolhyun's room, Lucas stared at Taeyong.

"Do you hear that-"

"Ah yes! Right there."

Lucas and Taeyong's eyes came out of their tired lids, their jaw dropping at Jisung's husky voice and rather low.

When Taeyong heard Jisung hum, he placed his foot on the door and kicked it, causing the wooden door to fall open.

They saw Seolhyun playing with Jisung's hair while he played the video games he once bought for his sister.

"The door was open. Kicking it was unnecessary." Seolhyun said calmly, massaging Jisung's hair gently with his fingertips.

"Hi, Taeyong hyung." Jisung greeted innocently.