Get A Job

"Okay? So, I'm already interview here and here, hmmm." TaeYeon seeking for a job after quiting at the mafia industry few years ago because his former boss announced his departure to England and hopefully got married so as a highschool graduate, he has no qualification for the biggest company in Seoul but he has strong and charming personality but usually company needs the basis of college level at least. Poor TaeYeon who lived alone by himself at the old and ugly apartment in downtown.

"Hey Tae? When will you pay the monthly rent? My aunt asking you but I always lied to her as always but keep your promise, okay?" His good friend Moonbyul who also the nephew of the owner of the building always covered his friend that he has no money yet and the young lad trusted him because TaeYeon pays him in any kind of amount to paid his debt in rent.

"Of course, you know me Byul ah." TaeYeon answer and his friend just shrugged off and leave for his work as a barista in a gay bar but then Moonbyul remember something to help his friend.

"Is that your room who smells like a junkyard?" Moonbyul sniff and covers his nose when he smells TaeYeon's room but the red hair guy shrugged and ignores him.

"Why don't you apply a part time job in our bar for awhile?" Moonbyul offers and TaeYeon's eyes widen so he grab the opportunity.

"Really?" TaeYeon approach his friend and Moonbyul ask him to follow at the bar later because today was too many customers.

"What time?" TaeYeon asked.

"Meet me there at 8pm." Moonbyul wink and leave already.

"What a pain in the ass." TaeYeon sighed and went to his small table searching for a decent job on the newspaper.

-----------------

MOOMOO BAR

The bar where Moonbyul works as a part time barista and owns by three elegant woman named Solar, Wheein and Hwasa. They have the same interest with Moonbyul and been eyeing the young barista but since they shared the same love with him, they decided and let Moonbyul choose from them but unfortunately, the guy seems dumb and dense from their bold actions because he only thought of work only and respect his lady bosses.

"What a drag? He doesn't even glance nor look at us here." Wheein sighed and one of the owner who works in the gallery art.

"You're not his type." Hwasa says and frown at her friend who keeps on eyeing on Moonbyul's direction. She's a model in a small agency and almost have sex with Moonbyul previously but because Solar and Wheein caught them, she quickly left the drunk Moonbyul.

"Hush ladies, wait for him to approach us besides today was the best occasion because our valued and regular customer will be here to spend her birthday with us." The older woman named Solar says who seems to be the calmer and friends with some famous celebrities and business women.

"Ah, can I ask where Moonbyul?" They were interrupted when a red hair handsome guy went to their direction and asked them for his friend.

"Oh? Who are you? Why are you looking for him?" Hwasa was the one who answer and try to hitting on the uninterested guy.

"TaeYeon!!!" Moonbyul spotted his friend and went to his spot with a huge smile that makes the three women arouses with him.

"He's my friend." Moonbyul introduce his friend to his bosses and explain that he needs money.

"Okay then you can start now and let Moonbyul tell you everything you wanted to know, Mr. Kim." Wheein says while clinging into TaeYeon's arm but the red hair guy slapped her hand off him.