Behind Marriage

FLASHBACK

"So what's your plan Mr. Choi?" SooYoung and Jessica talked about Tiffany's decision to leave after giving birth to her child but it will only cause issues against Tiffany's public reputation and her businesses might be in danger if someone knew about her pregnancy so SooYoung thought about something to saved the woman.

"I need to marry Tiffany so her image will not be ruin in public that she's impregnated by someone, it is to avoid any false gossips against her." Jessica was taken aback by his decision and she felt jealousy inside.

"What's wrong Jessica?" The boss got worried about her secretary when the woman changes her mood into deep frown.

"So? What happen between us that night has nothing to do with you?" The incident happened on the fateful night when they slept with each other flooded their thoughts and it makes SooYoung felt obligated and ashamed of himself when they accidentally got drunk.

"Jessica listen to me! I need to do it because Tiffany needs help and her child, we don't even know where's TaeYeon right now to protect them so please you've got to understand and I am also responsible with you." He took his secretary on his embrace as he acknowledge Jessica's feeling after what happened between them and the feelings were mutual.

"She needs us right now and it's my way to protect her even her businesses will be save from anyone who tried to mess with her so hear me out, Ms. Jung." Jessica listen and feel his embrace as she nods in agreement holding him tightly makes her feel safe and secure with Sooyoung's presence.

"I know TaeYeon's still alive and we need to find him." SooYoung's eagerness to search for his former mafia member makes him do things beyond his limit and they need to go to Tiffany's place to talk about the marriage plan.

END OF FLASHBACK

"He's alive Jessica." SooYoung immediately called Jessica after he went from Mr. Han's company telling how he saw TaeYeon but with different identity he wanted to know about.

"Who?" She asked.

"TaeYeon." Jessica's expression went shock when she heard Sooyoung gotten serious and told that the guy they've been searching was alive.

"I know he is TaeYeon but he's different and something was off with Mr. and Madam Han." Jessica's eyes furrow and she got confused with the information.

"Different?"

"He doesn't even recognize me and his appearance change." He told and stares infront of the building when he saw Madam Han and Eric going out urgently.

"There's something off but I can't tell so I will see you later. How's Tiffany and the baby?" SooYoung asked his wife's whereabout yet his eyes never leaving Madam Han's direction before the old woman went inside the black car together with her claimed son, the mysterious Eric Han.

"They we're both fine." Jessica sighed.

"I will be there later but I need to do something in the office, okay? Gotta go bye." Jessica nods from the other line before SooYoung immediately ended the call.

------------------------

*BGM: If I could tell you by Taemin*

THE NEXT DAY

Today is very good weather for Tiffany and her child went out as she pushes the baby stroller as they walked in the park and later they will went in the grocery for a quick buy because Jessica has to do something urgent with her so-called husband, she was grateful towards the couple for helping her out after TaeYeon disappear in her life and now that she's slowly moving on focusing herself on her child, Tae Young, the baby brought light through her life and she needed it.