New Blooming Friendship

*I think I need to stop passing on her place though.* Eric thought after he bumped into Tiffany, he never missed a single days to passed by infront of the building where she lives.

*It feels like I'm stalking her or something maybe I will get bump into her husband. Is it wrong to feel love at first sight thing?* He tried to act normal and get well along with his so called parents who gave nothing but affection towards him. He started to get into the business where Mr. Han taught him and Madam Han supporting him but why does he felt like something's wrong and the incident where he met his father's business partner, Mr. Watanabe. Well, the said rich Japanese guy bailed from jail after years and Mr. Han helped him out.

*I think Mr. Watanabe knew something about me so I might ask him sometimes secretly but he flew to Japan yesterday.* He thought before his attention caught by the woman named Tiffany who walked out from the building with her child and a beautiful companion.

*I need to hide somewhere.* He quickly hides when the two women went through his direction talking seriously before he saw a familiar handsome rich guy whom he already together with his mother.

*It's Mr. Choi SooYoung so how he knew about Tiffany. What is their relationship?* He's gotten serious and jealous about the way Tiffany laughs at him and touch his chest when SooYoung pick up the child from her arms.

*You suited more as my husband.* He heard Tiffany says while laughing not afar where he hides and he felt a sudden pain inside wondering why.

*So, he is her husband. I should've known earlier.* He bitterly smile and walked in the other side so he wouldn't noticed by them, he felt like crying after seeing Tiffany happy with her husband.

*So? How about a private date with you, Sica yah?* SooYoung offers on his girlfriend who held his hand secretly so everyone won't even noticed their secret relationship.

*Count me out. I need to go somewhere else and make sure no paparazzi will see you both so act like boss-secretary in public.* Tiffany reminded her friends and bring back her child on her arms from SooYoung.

*You're so really nagging these days, Miss Hwang.* SooYoung joked before he put his arms around Jessica's shoulder and quickly peck her cheek.

*That's for being a good girl today.* Jessica quickly blushes and punch his chest before the two went on their dinner date leaving Tiffany behind and noticed Eric Han's back walking on opposite direction.

*What is he doing here?* She wonders but shrugged it off knowing the guy might passed by in accident.

*Ah shoot?! I promised I'll treat him when we met again.* She remembers and follows him holding her child but before she knew it, the car honk caught Eric's attention and looked back from behind.

*MISS TIFFANY!!!!!!* Eric run as fast as he can when he noticed Tiffany following her, his quick reflex wanted to protect the mother and child for being hit by a raging car so he caught them safely right on time before the car drove into the lamp post, he almost died from nervousness.

*Eric?* Tiffany felt scared as she securely held Tae Young in her arms while Eric securely protected them using his own body. He got serious injury on his head and in different parts of his body, his sweater and jeans got ripped from the impact of saving them, her head were securely held by his hand wrapping her and the child by his arms tightly.

*Are you okay, Tiffany?* He spoke in grunts but he make sure that the woman and her child were safe, he checks on them following the crowding people around them and he felt suffocated.

*We're fine but you don't look good?* Feeling the sharp pain on his body, he started to fell unconscious and everything turned black.

------------------------

*Thank goodness, he was brought right on time or else he would be in critical condition for losing too much blood, Mrs. Choi.* The doctor came inside Eric's ward speaking with Tiffany as his guardian.

"Thank you, Dr. Ahn." The doctor nod and went outside leaving Tiffany and the unconscious patient on the bed.

"Pa." Tae Young started to cooed while reaching his arms on the patient sleeping on the bed and he started to talk too.

"You always saying Pa in everything guy you see, Young ah." She fully remembers when someone held him beside SooYoung and called him "Pa" too and it cause them to laugh at his adorable antics.

"I wish we will see your real Papa." She spoke with the oblivious child who staring back at her and started to show his dimple chin smile.

"Are you making fun of Mama?" She started to smile at him too because he's too adorable to ignore and both of them kept talking with each other until Eric woke up.

*Where am I?* Eric touches his bandage head and watch how Tiffany and her son fell asleep on the sofa across him, Tae Young sleeping soundly on his mother's chest while Tiffany securely embracing him.

*They're too cute.* He started staring at them in silence as his heart felt warm inside just by looking at them from afar.

*Maybe I should start making friend with her so I can play with her child.* Ignoring the fact that she's already married, he never give up befriending Tiffany and be close with her and protect her with the child.

------------------------

To be continued.