Epilogue

AUTHOR'S POV

After those villains death, Tiffany Hwang continue living with her child Tae Young while they're having vacation they visited Jessica in the hospital after giving birth to her and Sooyoung's first daughter named Seri Choi, the couple decided to get married after Jessica's recovery and both of them filed their divorce for good, the public turned into chaos when the perfect couple decided to end their marriage but Tiffany settled it that way. Meanwhile, the company in China, they both decided to sold their shares with their Chinese investors and she rather not be seen seen in public as one of the richest woman in the industry knowing their so many death threats and marriage proposal from different countries.

"Have you decided where will you be staying with your son?" SooYoung was still concern on Tiffany's well being because he's still in touch with them and as her ex-husband, he chose to protect them as well.

"Yeah, we already settled it." Tiffany smile back at him as she prepare her luggage to move out from her new penthouse she's staying after the fire incident but she decided to migrate on the other country for good.

"Good for you. I hope you still visiting us after you lived somewhere else." SooYoung patted her shoulder before they got interrupted with Tae Young's loud cry from the living room.

"I never thought I will not be seeing my grandson again." SooYoung pouted and follow Tiffany on their way where her son was crying.

"I think he's still not accustomed with you." She took her son from TaeYeon's embrace when the red hair guy played with his two year old son.

"Maybe my son likes his mother very much than me." TaeYeon sighed in defeat and choose not to bother his son from his mother's arms.

"Are you sure that you want to work with me as my secretary again?" She asked her lover whose keeping the toys on its right place avoiding Tiffany's nagging.

"I want to be by your side always and working as your secretary benefits me as well. We need to work it out inside your office." TaeYeon smirk and approach the woman carrying their son.

"I'm still here y'all know." The other tall handsome guy sighed and gave the couple their space after taking the baby from Tiffany's arms.

"I will took my grandson outside or I'll be hearing something weird here." SooYoung swiftly went outside and called his wife whose staying at home with their maids.

"I couldn't believe that my father was Mr. Han." After SooYoung left, TaeYeon brought up the topic he usually avoiding when Tiffany asked him.

"Well, it's some kind of a twist. I never knew he was my father in law but I'm still remember how you become Madam Han's slave it makes me feel shit." Tiffany ignores TaeYeon for weeks and not allowed him to sleep together in the same bed.

"It's my way to save your ass, Ma'am." TaeYeon pushes her into the wall closing the gap between them, he sniff her sweet scent before biting and pulling her lips as he kisses them passionately.

"You better be good or I will kick you out of the room, pet boy." Tiffany encircled her arms around his neck before she kisses him back with the same intense.

"I will rather be your pet, Ma'am." He started to strip off his clothes before he focus on Tiffany as they went through their bedroom ignoring their clothes scattered on the floor.

"Can I?" Asking his lover to skip the foreplay and just do the action but Tiffany laugh suddenly as she pushes him back.

"Oh no you won't." Tiffany pushes back leaving the man bothered with his hard thing but she was a tease and she likes seeing him suffer the way she wants.

"Are you teasing me right now?" He furrow his brows when he saw how Tiffany likes seeing him suffer with his boner.

"No but we'll going to have a baby number 2 so I don't like being intimate with you right now. I'm sorry." His eyes widen in surprise as he recalls how they always done it a couple of times when Tiffany let him sleep together in their room.

"For real? But our wedding will be on next week already why didn't you tell me!" He nagged but he carefully lifted his lover on his lap carrying her like a baby, he slightly press his palm on her tummy but seems like the baby haven't develop yet.

"I'm going to be a daddy again?" She nods and places her both palms on his cheeks  pressing her lips into his.

"Big daddy and I don't like getting sweat right now, this pregnancy makes me feel shit again and it's all because of you." Pointing her hand towards his forehead as she nagged back at him.

"That sucks!" He deeply sighed and decided that they cuddle on their bed naked but as a good girlfriend, Tiffany helping him out with his hard buddy.

"Maybe I can suck you hard!"

"YAY!"

The End.

------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if the ending kinda sucks but I'm able to finish the story because I want to focus on "Intern Romance". See you everyone in my next story ❤️

With Love,
chocomint89