The Bodyguard

AUTHOR'S POV

Tiffany has been worried with Nichkhun around the villa, she send messages on her bodyguard but no response so she insisted to stay on her room alone and locked the door as long as the pervert guy was still here she waited for TaeYeon.

*Still no response?* She check her phone but no response from the red hair guy so she bites her nail in anxious when she heard knock on the door.

*Ms. Hwang, it's your dinner.* One of her maids called bringing her favorite food.

"Put it infront of the door, I'll take it later." She's anxious if she open the door, Nichkhun will appear and stay with her in the room.

"Okay, Ms. Hwang. I'll leave it here." The maid left and do as her boss requested.

*TaeYeon where are you?* Tiffany got worried for herself and couldn't sleep if Nichkhun was still in the villa.

*knock* She heard the loud knock on her door but she never tried to open it.

*Tiffany?* She heard Nichkhun's voice so she jumped and hides under her blanket, she close her eyes in fear because everything in her past recalls.

FLASHBACK

"COME HERE, TIFFANY!!!" Her father raise his voice and slash out his anger on the poor girl.

"Don't hurt me Appa!" The poor girl who rarely eats her meal because of her drunk father who always spend money on gambling.

*SLAP* The young girl hit by her own father and stumble in the ground in pain. She's hungry and abuse by her drunk father but she kept it herself and survive.

"You're useless piece of shit!!" Her father barks on her as her hair dragged by the old man on the outside.

"Maybe, I can sell you in the black market as a slave you'll cost a good amount." The angry father until the man was hit by someone.

"What the hell? Who are you? A mafia?" She heard her father yelling towards the strangers wearing black suits.

*Teach him lesson.* One of taller boy ordered the other boy holding a steal bat hitting her father hard.

"Wait, wait. Mr. Choi, I will pay you!!" The father recognized the mafia he's in debt and by selling her own daughter he can pay them.

*Don't you know hitting a young girl is a crime and you don't have the rights although you're her father because she's a human.* The smaller boy scream at the old man while punching his face sitting on Tiffany's father stomach.

"I will pay you if I sell my daughter." The boy named Choi frown and felt disgusted before he orders his men around picking up the old man and hitting him leaving young Tiffany behind.

*Are you okay?* The boy held his hand for the poor girl whose scared and cold.

*Here, take it.* The boy gave her food as well as the jacket he's been wearing because it's his usual habit to put jacket on a girl like what he do to his late older sister.

*Thank you* Tiffany cried and take it, grateful towards the mysterious boy and called by the Choi leaving her father alone and threatened him if he will abuse the girl, he will pay for it.