How He Cares For Me

AUTHOR'S POV

The annual business exhibit held in Western part of the world where each business tycoons have attended for some fresh ideas, marketing strategies, meeting new clients and investors, etc. Tiffany who decided to attend was now preparing her luggages on the said event with the help of her infamous bodyguard who stays for the night just helped her packing her stuffs and they will fly by tomorrow afternoon in Vegas.

"Do you think it's enough for a 3-days staying in the hotel?" The gigantic piles of fashionable dresses were lied on his boss bed which contains a months vacation.

"I must looked like an elegant Madam or else that Jessica girl with outstand me again." The frustrations under Tiffany's breath makes her more aggressive to win against SooYoung's hot yet nerd secretary whom they meet a few days ago.

*Huh? Elegant Madam you say but she eats like a mad cow, can swallow a whole bull in one plate and she even loudly snores in her sleep.* After spending nights in his boss penthouse, he noticed Tiffany's bad habit a lot but he kept silence about it only keeping it for himself in the future arguments against the boss.

"Faster packing my swimwear TaeYeon and you should packed your stuffs too." Tiffany nagged again and it hurts his ears in such a couple of hours spending his energy on packing the huge mountain of her clothes.

*Damn, so many clothes.* He spotted her undergarments consists of too many flashy, sexy and lacy kind of bras and panties.

"AH! DON'T LOOK AT THEM!" Tiffany quickly covers his eyes taking all the undergarments and swiftly hides it inside her luggages.

*She's shy yet cute.* TaeYeon laugh it off and continue packing his boss stuffs.

"Why are you laughing like a silly person?" Tiffany's face became redder while she nagged at the red hair guy who wears a simple yet handsome outfit, he casually wears nude color sweater and fitted pants pairing with converse rubber shoes.

"Nothing just remember SooYoung's face besides it's just an underwear, I saw them numerous times." Well, TaeYeon wasn't a virgin buddy because he's having sex with other women, above and below his age but his type was more older than him and unfortunately Tiffany was much younger than him.

"How do you know him? I mean Choi SooYoung?" Well, he needs to lie about his identity being in a mafia gang or else she will be caught in trouble if she get involved with the said job.

"He's my previous boss in business but I quitted after helping my friend." Literally, SooYoung was his former boss but he kept the highlight part about mafia thing.

"Really? Is he a good boss?" Tiffany curiously asked after she got the information.

*He's good but more like a weirdo.* He thought and deeply sighed.

"Yeah." He shortly answered.

"Have you been in a relationship? Are you single right now?" The woman had a plan during their business trip so she could shooed the ugly and pervert guys away.

"I'm not interested in relationship." Well, he's saying the truth but he loves having sex with women above his age but right now his much focused on protecting his boss.

"Great! Now, it's fixed." The woman and her crazy ideas will scared TaeYeon sometimes and found her a total weirdo or much of a psychopath.