The Exhibit With My Fake Boyfriend

THE VEGAS EXHIBIT

There's too many business tycoons attended the event that arranged by the political council in Vegas too. Tiffany decided to wear her shining and dashing cocktail red dress pairs with her stilletos and she walks through the middle of the hallway with her partner slash fake boyfriend, TaeYeon who wears a plain tuxedo but he outshines every man in the event that women almost screams his name in a louder moan but Tiffany who glares in every hoe and bitches she encountered looking at her bodyguard.

"Why did you wear that tuxedo?" Tiffany nagged at her bodyguard who seems interested and wanted to go back in their hotel.

"Why? It's the most simple and plain I have besides they we're the ones whose ogling at me." The arrogant bodyguard stated while his eyes watching the exhibit instead of the women swarming around them but his boss didn't liking every inch of their souls.

*Well, he's right. It's simple and neat but he still stood out in that tuxedo and he looks more handsome than Cha Eun Woo.* Tiffany gritted her teeth when she noticed that even the old ladies drooling over the red hair guy she's been clinging for awhile now.

"If you told me to take it off, I will take it right now." He started stripping and the groans and moans became louder around them so Tiffany hold him back his tuxedo.

"Don't even try to cause some commotion here." Tiffany angrily glare at the moaning hoes around them and blocking TaeYeon's body with her own like she became his bodyguard instead of him.

"I don't have interest in them if that's what bothers you, Miss Hwang." Taking his boss hand while they we're walking through the hallway crowded with people.

*He's hand is warm.* Tiffany blushes hard again and couldn't help but to stick out her tongue towards the bitches around her.

*Beat me bitches, you can stare at him but all of you couldn't touch him like the way he touches me.* Tiffany smirk and every women sighed in defeat after TaeYeon showing much affection on his boss acting like a responsible boyfriend.

"OMG! Lady Hwang!" Then, the weird guy SooYoung showed up accidentally wearing the same attire with Tiffany accompanied by his secretary Jessica Jung who seems more attractive because of her changes, she's not the nerdy Jung before because she's more like a pretty lady in her light green cocktail dress.

"Hello, TaeYeon." Jessica greeted the red hair guy because she wants him to become her friend.

"Jessica Jung, right? Nice to meet you." TaeYeon remembers her well so he shook hands with her in a friendly gestures.

*What the hell are they doing? That bitch trying to snatch my bodyguard!!!!* Tiffany angrily watched their secretary but SooYoung held her waist when the music suddenly plays in the background.

*BGM: You're still the One Cover*

"Let's dance, Lady Hwang." SooYoung adores the woman so much that he couldn't take his eyes off her but seems like Tiffany was uninterested with him dancing together.

"They will make a good couple, huh?" He looks over his secretary dancing with TaeYeon instead but the red hair guys was off and much bothered because he must protect his boss, so his very eyes looks around and searching for incoming trouble.

"Yeah." Tiffany shortly responded but her heart couldn't take it when her bodyguard dancing with someone else and not her.