Don't Tease Me

"Last night was just a mistake." TaeYeon said being a jerk for Tiffany because when they both woke up from each other's arms, the first thing the res hair guy mentioned was "SORRY" turning his back from Tiffany's painful expression that she's been dumped by him whom she slowly liking.

"Let's keep it a secret and stay civil as secretary and boss relationship." He added putting fire on the situation, Tiffany never spoke and just nod but deep inside she wanted to cry while tightly grasping on the blanket covering her naked body.

"I will cook breakfast. You wash first." TaeYeon stood picking up his scattered clothes on the floor ignoring her presence and never say a thing before he locked the door of the room.

"You're a stupid jerk, Kim TaeYeon!" Tiffany scream on her pillow as she cried softly, she's hurt and in pain knowing TaeYeon never likes her and regret what happened between them.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello?"

*Are you free today, my Lady Hwang?* SooYoung called from the other line asking Tiffany for a quick lunch talking about business.

"Yes, I will come." She quickly ended the call and stop crying, she fixes herself and leave the room in a messy state before she went inside the shower to wash herself first before meeting TaeYeon downstairs.

------------------

"My lady Hwang." SooYoung greeted her with a cheerful remarks while Jessica stood there like a robot beside her boss.

"Let's settle these once and for all." Tiffany wasn't in a good mood after TaeYeon talked with her about last night and she's irritated by his presence.

"I'll prepare the contract." TaeYeon interrupted after the promised collaboration between her and SooYoung.

"When are you free this week?" SooYoung asked and TaeYeon check his boss schedules.

"She's free on Wednesday." TaeYeon has no idea that it's Tiffany's birthday but she doesn't care at all. She's frustrated and mad at her dumb and jerk bodyguard who dumped her after sleeping with him.

"Good then it's settled." SooYoung offers his hand for agreement but the angry woman didn't take it and just leave without waiting for her bodyguard slash secretary.

"She's in a bad mood, huh?" SooYoung remarks while looking straight towards TaeYeon who sighed in frustration.

"Goodluck, Kim." SooYoung teases.

"Let's go Jessica." The lady secretary follows her boss and winks at TaeYeon.

-----------------

"Why are you so slow?" Tiffany barks at her bodyguard who was late on opening the car door.

"Sorry, Ms. Hwang." The bodyguard still acting cool and charming as he opens the door for his irritated boss.

"Where to go, Miss Hwang?" TaeYeon asked his moody boss today and he wander why.

"Home." Tiffany shortly responded without looking at him because she's really hates and despises him so much after what happened earlier.

"But you have an schedule at 3pm? Should I cancel it?" The bodyguard slash secretary was worried about the important appointments he have to cancel because of her mood.

"Cancel them all until tomorrow. I don't want to work starting from today, I'll check my email after you drop me off." Tiffany coldly said before she busy herself on her phone.

"Affirmative." The bodyguard didn't say too much and just follow his boss order as he drive her home.

-------------------

*BAM* Tiffany slammed the door closed as she stepped down from the car ignoring his presence.

"Do you want to eat something? I'll call the maid for you, Miss Hwang." TaeYeon was concerned of his boss who keeps on frowning and glaring at him from the distance.

*Does she disappointed of what I've said earlier? But, it's just a mistake because I'm literally drunk.* He felt guilty for being frank towards Tiffany earlier that hurts the woman's feelings.

*Should I apologize?* He thought and heard the door slammed close from Tiffany's room upstairs.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim." He was greeted by Tiffany's maid as he keeps thinking how to calm his boss down.

"Good afternoon." He greeted back.

"Madam wasn't in the mood?" The old maid asked with a motherly smile staring at TaeYeon.

"She eats something causing her to have an stomachache." He lied and became uncomfortable scratching his neck.

"Oh, should I cook something light for the Madam?" The maid asked worriedly.

"Yes please, Ma'am." TaeYeon politely said before the maid leave him at the middle of the penthouse.

*I'm getting frustrated too* He sighed deeply and decided to went upstairs hoping his boss calm down.

---------------

"Tiffany?" He knocked the door and dropped the honorifics hoping he would calm the mad woman down but hearing no response, he tried again.

"Miss Hwang?" He called while knocking on the door but thinking she must be so mad at him, he decided to give up but suddenly the door opens revealing a very sexy Tiffany on her huge and long shirt only covers down from her knees.

"Are you not hungry?" He gulped in nervousness but seeing his boss angry expression he kept his mouth shut but she got pull inside.

"You're a stupid jerk!" She slapped his face hard that surprises the red hair guy but thinking it was his fault too for making her feels worst today, he fully accepted her assault on him until she felt Tiffany's hand inside his pants.

"What are you doing, Miss Hwang?" His eyes widen but deep inside he felt arouse by the warm and gentle touch by his boss.

"Shut up jerk!" He thought she's dirty talking with him but it's her anger towards him for being a jerk but Tiffany keeps on touching everything on him that makes him bite his lips before she suddenly stop and glare at him.

"GET OUT!!!!" She yelled at him before she opens the door pointing outside.

"Don't you hear me? I said GET. OUT?" He follows her before Tiffany slammed the door infront of his face leaving him sexually frustrated, she punished him.

*Dammit!* He's getting hard after the teasing touch and it get him more frustrated too don't blame him because he's a guy so he decided to go home early.

----------------

To be continued.