Tiffany's Dreams

*BGM: Thank You by Dido*

TIFFANY'S POV

Everything felt surreal when Eric Han admitted that he's TaeYeon, I didn't believe him at first but his body and soul tells everything that he's the one, when we got sex inside my car, when he caresses my body with his hands it feels familiar yet unfamiliar but he knows every inch of my body and soul when we turned one, his lips that I've missed, I love everything about him, our only child which I always neglected because of him when he's gone but now he's by my side, I love Kim TaeYeon as well as Eric Han, the identity he hides from me because he wants to save me, he wants to protect me and our son, my former secretary slash bodyguard, I misses him so much.

"I love you, Tiffany." I heard his voice calling me when I'm through the darkness, I don't remember but I feel numb yet his voice was ringing inside my head.

"TIFFANY!!!!" He called but his voice sound so angry as he calls me but my eyes couldn't see but darkness and my body became numb.

"Promise me you'll take good care of yourself and our son." He whispers through my ears like I will never see him ever again, he gently caressing my hair as we tangled lying down in the crowd of flowers specifically lilies.

"Where are you going?" I said but I couldn't clearly see his face and my hands started to move and reach for his face but I couldn't yet the light blinding my eyes.

"I will be forever inside your heart."

"My heart? Why? Are you leaving us again?" I asked and my eyes started to water as I recalled the life without him, he smile back at me before our soul reflects.

"Tiffany? Do you still love me?" He asked randomly and I started to cry when my body feels numb, my heart hurts when he always said those words of farewell.

"You don't know how much I love you!" I said before he gave off a beautiful smile, he touches my cheek wiping my tears before he kisses my lips as we lied down in the bed of lilies.

"I know. I've always known." He smiles at me before he started to stand up but he's leaving me lying in the lilies.

"I love you too, Tiffany Hwang." I almost fell asleep when he started to walk away from me helplessly and I tried to reach out for him but I couldn't.

"I will always watch you from afar." He said before he started to vanish into thin air and leaving me alone behind.

"Wait up!!! TaeYeon!!!!" I held my hand trying to reach him as he started to turned his back on me and I'm started to cry out loud.

I started to woke up from the blinding lights of the four corners of the room, it was unfamiliar and I remember I fainted when I tried to follow Eric running inside my penthouse building to save our son together with Jessica yet I don't remember what happens next so I tried to move my body before I saw the nurses came inside followed by the doctor checking my vital signs and started to revive me alive, the sound of the monitor ringing through my ears, my veins started to react weirdly like I'm going to die right now at these place, I never heard their voices but I knew they're yelling for me to fight for my life until my last breath.

"Hold onto us, Mrs. Hwang!!!" The doctor tried to revive the woman in the hospital bed, he started to panic when the heart beats started to drop and the patient's eyes started to haze like she's giving up on her life.

"We're losing her, Dr. Shin!!!!" The assistant nurse at the back said as she helps out the struggling doctor reviving another patient's life and it's going to be the 27th death of the day if he failed to revive her.

"We're not going to lose another patient again!!!" The doctor was a fighter as he tried his best to revive Tiffany from her death bed as his life depending on the patient's life as well.

*Please don't give up on me!!!* Dr. Shin started to gave her another pumping on Tiffany's chest and the sweat trickle from his face, her pretty face will turn into waste if she died young and he couldn't afford it to see another one dying from his hands as a doctor.

*What's happening here?* Another unfamiliar patient went inside the room catching their attentions turns into him, he's limp walking because of the injury he got from the fire incident and thankfully he was saved.

*You cannot enter here Mister.* One of the nurses trying to block and pull the patient out as the doctor retrieving another patient of the day but the man turns hysterical and yells at them, he tried to enter the room but the security came surrounding him, stopping him from his actions.

*She's my woman, you fucking idiots!!!* The injured man started to yell like a mad man but he was being ignored by everyone like he has a mental illness before he punches the security on his face and run towards the open door.

"STOP HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!" One of the head security ordered but the man seems stronger than them and got entered inside the room hut it's too late.

"Tiffany Hwang?" His eyes widen but he got hit on the back of his head and fell unconscious.

"We're very sorry."

-----------------------------

To be continued.