TaeYeon's Day Off

"So, how's your job as the new bodyguard slash secretary?" TaeYeon meet up with Moonbyul after he got his day off while Tiffany was on her private villa meeting someone.

"Good pay. Easy job." TaeYeon answered shortly while drinking his tequila.

"You're so damn lucky man, you also have hot boss while my boss were so bully." Moonbyul recalls how Hwasa nagged at him, Wheein teasing him and Solar ignoring him.

"But I think she's kinda weird because she loves annoying me even teasing me. I couldn't hold myself sometimes but I respect my boss nonetheless so I tried to be cool and professional." He recalls everytime Tiffany loves touching him everywhere except the lower part of his body but he ignores it since he's liking it.

"Maybe she likes you, dude?" Moonbyul smirk while elbowing his friend as they drink together.

"Nah, she's very high standard woman, I'm just an ordinary man. There's so many handsome, elegant and charming guys everywhere she goes." TaeYeon drank his drink in one go when he thought of his boss hitting by someone whose more gorgeous than him.

"You're so cool, handsome and badass." Moonbyul comically copied TaeYeon's fighting skills when he caught in a fight in the streets but his identity as a mafia was still hidden from everyone.

"Are you crushing on me?" TaeYeon teases his friend who got annoyed easily.

"Ew, stay away from me dude, I'm straight FYI!" Moonbyul keep his distance from TaeYeon after he was being teased by his friend.

"I'm straight but I can bend for you." The red hair guy leans closer with Moonbyul who jumps from his seat while pushing TaeYeon away.

"AAHHHHHH!!!" TaeYeon laugh hard watching his friend fell on his butt on the harden floor in the bar.

"I hate you!"

"I love you too!" Moonbyul started to acts like he wants to vomit.

------------------

TIFFANY'S PRIVATE VILLA

"Glad we meet again, Tiffany." Tiffany frown from the appearance of her ex-boyfriend, Nichkhun Horvejkul who wants to meet up with her everytime he got back from his business trips.

"Did you miss me?" Nichkhun tried to get his woman back after they broke up a few years ago but Tiffany doesn't like or want him anymore because he's a flirt and jerk throughout their relationship.

"In your dreams, Khun. I just want to meet you because I want to ask you about something." Tiffany scoffed and pushes his hand away from her waist because they both wearing swimming outfits since they're in the resort of the villa.

"Such a feisty woman but still I want you my dearest Tiffany." Nichkhun tried to make a move on the woman but Tiffany was fast and avoids him everytime they got in skin contact.

"We will discuss something and don't do anything funny on me." Tiffany texted TaeYeon on his day off to make herself at ease because she smells something from Nichkhun's intention.

Tiffany typing . . . . .

*Can you pick me up here in my villa ASAP. I'll give you the address.* She send message through her bodyguard hoping he will read it right away.

-------------------

*ding*

"You're phone, Tae." Moonbyul noticed his friend's phone vibrating on the seat.

"Don't mind it. Let's have a drink." TaeYeon ignores his phone and continue drinking with his buddy.

"I think it's important but anyway." Moonbyul shrugged it off and went to his friend's spot and drink his shot.

-----------------

"Tiffany? Are you listening?" Nichkhun place his hand over her lap but she quickly slap it away.

"Aw, why did you slap me?" The guy frown and scoffed when he saw Tiffany's mad expression.

"Nichkhun, I already told you that I'm not going back with you." Tiffany got annoyed with him as she stood up and leave.

"Hey wait up!" Tiffany walked away fast as she check her phone but it's still not seen by her bodyguard.

*You're not getting away from me. I will take you back with me* Nichkhun smirk and planning something bad to his ex-girlfriend whom he follows in the villa.

---------------------

To be continued.