Awkward Encounter

HAN CORPORATION

Mr. Han has been doing businesses with Choi Sooyoung and after he got arrived in Korea, he went straight through the old man's company whom he will used for benefits and speaking of Tiffany, the new mother called him awhile ago telling him to picked up some fruits that she can eat at her penthouse knowing Tiffany has a very bad mood swing after she got birth from her first child, he knew that he needs to take good care of her while TaeYeon's was nowhere to be found, he was now waiting at the company's conference room to meet his business partner when the door opens and reveals Mr. Han's wife and the unfamiliar guy wearing a business suits that looks more cool and dashing but as the view came into a close distance, his jaw dropped and couldn't believe how he was staring at TaeYeon's features yet different person infront of him offering his hand for introduction.

"Good afternoon Mr. Choi. I want you to meet our son who studied in Greece for a long time. Introduce yourself to pur business partner, Eric." The old lady gently tapped her son's shoulder and the guy shows off his dimple smile before he spoke manly infront of the unfamiliar guy.

"Hello, I'm Eric Han. Nice to meet you." Eric gently took SooYoung's hand and it felt something weird on him when the guy kept on staring in wide eyes over him so he quickly remove his hand away and sat beside his mother.

"What happen Mr. Choi? Is there something wrong? Do you want water?" The old lady become panic when she saw his reaction but more like SooYoung find it too bizarre to see TaeYeon didn't recognized him at all and acts like someone else, he was so cold in his opinion but nonetheless his face looks more like him under the name of someone else too.

"No, I'm fine just a little jetlagged." SooYoung came back from his self mode and do business although he was perfectly bothered by Eric's appearance who seems uninterested in the subject and kept playing on his fingers under the table and thinking deeply.

*I must keep it from Tiffany or else it will badly affect her health in the process, I will keep Jessica with her for awhile.* SooYoung married Tiffany for just simple purposes to kept her away from the bad guys who keeps hitting on her just to gained her power and now that the untamed powerful woman keep it down low and the appearance rarely seen by the industry because of motherhood, he kept her away from the media thinking it will be better for her physical and mental health after TaeYeon disappeared but now seeing him as Eric Han makes him feel more confused if he's really TaeYeon or just another same face guy.

"You're son is quite neat and handsome. Does he really knew about business?" SooYoung asked while secretly glancing towards his direction with unkindly manner.

"He can learn but right now I want Eric to focused more on his study about the company besides he's not used with people around." The old lady explained fluently tapping Eric's shoulder and whispered something intriguing in SooYoung's eyes that he felt bothered.

"I'm looking forward working with him in the future Madam Han." After their long conversation about the pending merchants, SooYoung ushered in the company's lobby by the Madam herself together with her son and their bodyguards when they bumped into Mr. Han who was rushing inside with his secretary.

"Ah? How are you Mr. Choi?" The old man gladly welcomes him but his eyes went towards his wife and so called son who seems so occupied by SooYoung's familiar existence.

"We already discussed the pending merchants we're talking about on the phone last night." SooYoung explained and Madam Han nodded in agreement so Mr. Han felt relieved when SooYoung bid goodbye with them and completely left.

"Why are you so nervous honey?" Mrs. Han never knew about her husband's affairs with them and how he managed to betrays Watanabe and Mr. Kwon who were involved with Tiffany's abduction.

"Ah? I feel so dizzy today because it's very hot outside when I came here." He excuses himself to avoid his wife's further interrogations.

"We will have a lunch outside so you will come with us, honey." Mr. Han sighed and followed his wife's demand who was clinging on Eric's arm acted like his biological mother.

*I will definitely doomed when SooYoung find out about him.* He scares him that much to face the former mafia leader turned business man, he doesn't want to get involved anymore that will endangered his life again so he must bring his wife and Eric outside the country immediately.

-----------------------

To be continued.

A/N: TaeYeon will be taken away from Tiffany again by Mr. and Mrs. Han 💔