His Agenda [M]

ERIC'S POV

I think Tiffany will catch the hidden signal, she will be after SooYoung to saved him from Mr. Han and Yuri Kwon's plan, I think my acting wasn't bad to trick both sides and the plan be in my favor, I must protect Tiffany and if it by the means of pretending to be Eric Han and as Madam Han's sex slave behind her husband, it feels suffocating but it's the way and the key to destroy Yuri and Watanabe's plan to kill SooYoung secretly. Hwang Tiffany was still the same and my son Tae Young, they will be safe if they didn't know that I'm TaeYeon with some changes but I'm still the man whom she fell in love, her body and soul were mine, it's still the same I've had before. I will be the Secretary Kim who will protect her from anyone and everywhere, my plan really works and it will help Tiffany to save herself and our child. Be careful, Tiffany.

*Eric.* I felt nervous and scared because these sadistic powerful Madam Han really played my body without mercy and consent just to satisfied her needs using her toys that pleasures me and herself inside her secret room that even Mr. Han have no access.

*Are you ready now?* I nodded as usual following her orders just to gather information from her saving Tiffany.

"Yes, Madam." I followed her unwillingly and preparing myself for another sadistic actions from this filthy rich old woman infront of me started stripping me off when we entered her room filled with secrecy and me as her boy toy. She saved me because she wanted to play with me, to pleasure and satisfy her when she wants it anytime because she doesn't need her stupid husband who only knows how to work hard for their companies.

*You took a bathe, huh? That's good.* She sniffed me as she traces her fingers over my broad shoulder as I slowly teasing her and stripping off my upper clothes.

"Do you expecting it, Madam?" She smirk at me and I know she really likes ot when I spoke with lust, sexy and confidence but later she will punish me like a dog and trash.

*I do but hold on.* She stop me before I felt her hand inside my boxer shorts teasing my strong manhood, it makes me feel hot and groan in instance but all I think is Tiffany in my mind everytime I'm doing it with this fucking old woman.

*You're still good as before, Eric.* She smirk and started to stroke me that makes me groan loudly, I held her shoulder and pushes her back off me before I went for my first move to kiss her aggressively on the lips which makes me think more of Tiffany Hwang when we did it last night because I know Madam Han was having a trip yesterday in Jeju Island with her husband.

*You're really my good son.* She felt pleasure and suffocated by my mouth when I ravishing her inside before her arms encircling my neck as she deepens our kisses and it goes strong as I kept my tears inside when I'm doing it with her just to saved my love, Tiffany.

*Fuck me now, Eric.* She gripped on my clothes before it thrown on the floor and she started to strip infront of me and it makes me wonder how can I survived this moment with her inside this filthy room.

"Madam Han." I felt that I can't do it anymore with her but my plan will be ruined and the information gathered wasn't fully completed. I took my step aback when I suddenly felt nauseous by doing this disgusting role play and any sexual harassment from her.

*What's happening with you, Eric? Are you sick or something?* She approach me with worries when I got stumble back on the wall behind us leaning, my face became pale and the trauma crawling inside but Tiffany I must protect her in any cost by means I will sacrifice myself just to save her and our son.

"I'm fine just a little bit dizzy, mother." I inhale and exhale before she pulled me on the other side of the bed where we countlessly doing most of her things and fetishes as long as she was completely satisfied with my service.

*We can rest for awhile before we start.* She gave me a break and lit up her cigarettes on the bedside table pouring some strong alcohol on her wine glass along with the cigarettes, she wears her bathrobe and started watching me from afar when she settle herself on the sofa across me.

*You're one of a gorgeous creature, Eric.* She's really obsessed with me when she got me from Mr. Han and started to poison, I must thanked my knowledge in illegal medicine when I'm still working under SooYoung so I can cure myself alone and reverse the amnesia fluid that injected inside my body when I'm recovering.

*Let's just sleep now.* She decided to stop it and move herself beside me in the mattress pushing me down as she embraces me in my upper naked state and started to sleep, I felt relieved and I myself started to fell asleep thinking Tiffany alone.

-----------------------

To be continued.