Season 2 Dark Clouds

ONE YEAR LATER

"Is everything fine now?" He phone call his wife while he was in the business trip to arrange the matters between his international investors.

*Yes and he's been a healthy boy.* The woman answered watching the baby playing with his toys on the bed.

"I will be home after 3 days." The woman nodded and look after her playing son happily.

*Sorry for always troubling you.* She apologized to the guy she used for cover up and avoids Kwon Yuri on his wedding proposal, the businessman has been in jail after SooYoung exposed his wrong doings with the help of Mr. Watanabe who agrees to collaborate with them so his prison sentence will be shorten.

"It's fine with me besides my secretary Jessica understand everything about our plan, she's been with you all the time while I'm away." SooYoung calling his connections to searched for TaeYeon but failed after a year of finding the guy.

*I've been a burden to both of you that I almost leave my baby but without you, I will be doomed.* She let SooYoung handles everything with the help of Secretary Jung and taking care of the baby taken all of her time alone yet her mind always occupied with TaeYeon.

*Is there any news about him?* She asked and heard SooYoung just sighed and knew the answers so she shrugged and take her baby on her lap to feed him.

"I'm sorry I've got to go now. Let's talk later, okay?" She nods and let SooYoung cut the line leaving her bothered with thoughts and concerned about TaeYeon's whereabouts.

*I knew he's still alive somewhere.* Her hopes still high and the high possibility of TaeYeon was still alive.

*I still felt that your daddy is alive, Tae Young.* She succumb her baby in her arms while looking at his perfect replica of his father TaeYeon.

*Ma~* The baby cooed and let his mother cradle him into her arms as he slowly fell asleep.

--------------------------

"Still no progress?" The unconscious guy was still lying on the bed for almost one year after Mr. Han kept him and lied with Kwon Yuri.

"What are you planning honey?" Mr. Han asked watching his wife makes something weird and suspicious for keeping a random guy in their penthouse outside the city because of the obsession to have a son of their own.

"We will keep him honey! We need a sole heir and I will taught him everything." Mrs. Han was crazily mad over TaeYeon as her son yet Mr. Han will be in a deep trouble if Kwon Yuri knew about his betrayal.

"I don't know what to do!" His headache was much terrible by his wife's horrible personality to ask him to keep TaeYeon instead of killing him. She's secretly watching him and keep an eye over his mere existence with Tiffany when she first sighted her red haired bodyguard.

"I will make sure he will have a good life with us as our only son." She's desperate to keep TaeYeon under her wings just to introduce him to her own clan, she's in despair because she couldn't produce a child of her own after so many failed trials that's why she's gone mad.

"He will be the perfect son of mine." Her terrifying laugh scared her husband sometimes yet he have no choice to obey his powerful and influential wife whose the key to his success. Mr. Han wasn't rich so that's why he seduces his wife to marry him and accepted her whole despite of her mental condition.

"You promise me to keep him." She shows her desperate face towards her husband and Mr. Han finally agree.

"He's moving." Mr. Han noticed and it caught his wife's attention so she sat beside the slowly conscious patient.

"Oh my god! Please open your eyes! I hope the treatments already erase his memories about his past." When TaeYeon was unconscious, she decided to let her hired medical personnels injects something inside his body like he was some kind of experiment.

"Do you think it will works on him?" She asked her husband who search for the best medical personnels all over the world using their power, money and connections.

"Let's observe first, honey." They calmly wait until TaeYeon woke up from his long deep slumber not recognizing himself and everything around him, he feels like a newborn baby.

"Hello? Do you recognize us?" Mr. Han initiates a conversation but seems like TaeYeon was naive and not aware of everything else aside that he woke up without knowing his own identity because of the side effect.

"..........." TaeYeon just simply shook his head as response and it makes Mrs. Han happy and embrace her now son.

"You're our son, Eric Han." She dream about son of her own and named him as Eric so she decided it by herself.

"Eric Han." TaeYeon murmurs his name and it feels right to have a name of his own and now he will started living as a new person and changes everything about him.

"Don't worry I will take care of you and don't forget to call me eomma." Mrs. Han was beyond happy that the experiment works on him.

"Are you sure about it?" Mr. Han was worries of the outcome for keeping TaeYeon with them but he couldn't do anything against his wife's madness.

"We already talked about it and my decision is now final. Don't worry I will make sure he will be keep safe on me." Mrs. Han helped out her son and bring him inside the bath.

"Whatever." Mr. Han sighed and follow his wife and their son that it makes him feels weird knowing he knew the person and he tried to killed him but left with no choice.

-------------------------

To be continued.