The Evil's Comeback

AUTHOR'S POV

During the incident of burning penthouse, Yuri Kwon and Mr. Han's bodyguards abducted SooYoung on the other hand inside his office building and went to their secret headquarters at the skirt of Seoul city, they wanted to have the blueprint of the China building owned by Tiffany and SooYoung after they got married, they hide a huge amount of dollars inside and some of them are from Mr. Watanabe, Yuri Kwon and Mr. Han that they've stole during the illegal transactions after they got arrested and they're here for revenge, the plan to abduct the mastermind behind the plans before they came for Tiffany who deals with the fire incident.

"What have you done to Tiffany?" He got tied securely in the laboratory where TaeYeon was confined, Yuri Kwon and Mr. Watanabe appeared together with the traitor Mr. Han who collaborated with him.

"Where's the blueprint?" Yuri have no chill and pulled SooYoung's hair showing his angry expression after he got tricked and put in the jail for few months and his illegal money went to their hands.

"Over my dead body!!!" SooYoung receives a tough headbutt by Yuri, he almost fell unconscious because of his injury before he was grabbed by Mr. Watanabe.

"I think he's useless because he will not spill anything even if we kill him." SooYoung will never betray Tiffany and as former mafia leader he had one words and promised to protect Tiffany from everyone but now he thought he will be facing his death right now in the hands of his enemies.

"Stop right there gentlemen!!!!!!" Mr. Watanabe pointed the gun through SooYoung's head but Madam Han interrupted them and they halted, they got shook from her sudden appearance.

"Sweetheart what are you doing here?" Mr. Han went to his wife's side but the next thing was unexpected when they saw Jessica and a little boy crying in her arms securely held.

"Who the hell is that?" Yuri Kwon scream in anger when he saw them but seems like Jessica was very familiar to him so he wait for Madam Han to speak.

"They were the key." Madam Han smirks and pull Jessica's hair before she kick the poor secretary before the little boy slightly fell on the ground loudly crying.

"STOP IT YOU FREAKING EVIL OLD WOMAN!!!" SooYoung felt his anger when he saw his lover and his godson being the hostage on Madam Han's hands. The old woman didn't like his words and started to step on Jessica's body putting pressure on her right arm while Tae Young was got by Mr. Han.

"I will kill this child if you don't keep your mouth shut!!!" Yuri quickly get the child from Mr. Han's arms but the old man trying to block him away from the child.

"What are you doing Han?" Yuri barks at the old man but Mr. Han won't give up the child on his arms.

"Don't you dare touch my grandson!!!!" Everyone were shocked staring at the poor child on his arms even Madam Han who fell speechless as well as SooYoung.

"What are you saying honey???" Madam Han was more surprise by her husband whose claiming Tiffany's child as his grandson where they have no child at all.

"This child is my grandson." Mr. Han gritted his teeth when he discovered something from his past and for all he knows, he got a son from the other woman and find out interesting about TaeYeon's real identity.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry if I cheated behind you with other woman." Mr. Han spilled to save Tae Young from them and he already planned next as his last straw to saved them.

"YOU FUCKING TELL ME!!!!!" Madam Han couldn't contain her anger as she was betrayed by her own husband or it's a karma on her for cheating behind.

"I impregnated my secretary before and the fruit of my sin was TaeYeon's mother, you killed her because she knew something about our plan so my poor illegitimate child lost in the street and sooner found by SooYoung's clan." Mr. Han started to tear up when he remember everything that explains why he always away to background check TaeYeon because of the DNA he found when his illegitimate son confined inside the laboratory.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATER!!!!" Madam Han quickly went to her husband but Mr. Han planned it beforehand when the police came in the location and they heard the gun shooting from the outside probably outnumbered their bodyguards.

"YOU BETRAY US OLD MAN!!!!" Mr. Watanabe pointed the gun towards Mr. Han's direction and shoot it, the old man protected his grandson and SooYoung as he was shooted at the back for a few times while Yuri Kwon quickly escapes the scene leaving his allies.

"MR. HAN??!!!" SooYoung saw how the old man protected the child and him, Mr. Han fell on the ground infront of him but he securely held the crying child on his arms, he smile towards Tae Young who stares at him as well.

"You really got your daddy's features. I love you and your father. Grandpa is sorry for dragging you all along please forgive me when you grew up." Mr. Han spoke gently but he's losing many blood from his lungs as he cried embracing his grandson for the last time.

"I love you my grandson." Mr. Han's last words before he died with Tae Young in his arms.

"YOU FOOL HUSBAND!!!!!!" Madam Han was still alive but Mr. Watanabe was already shot  by the police surrounding them so she get the gun from the dead man's hand but she had no chance to escape so she planned something.

"You can't capture me idiots because I will see you in hell!!!!" Madam Han put the gun on her head instead before she insanely shot herself so they would not put her inside the jail, she has mental illness for so long that's why she couldn't bear child because Mr. Han doesn't want to have a child from his insane wife whom he force to marry.

---------------------------

What will happen next? Yuri Kwon escaped and he's after Tiffany now because their plans was aborted.

To be continued.