TaeYeon's Identity

*I think I'm in love with you.*

Tiffany couldn't concentrate on what she's reading while on bed, she cannot forget what happen earlier at her office when her bodyguard confessed with her but after she got speechless, TaeYeon sadly left and she let her go because it's the best for them, the best to protect TaeYeon and her baby.

*cellphone ringing*

Tiffany check her phone and see who's calling her in the middle of the night.

*Mr. Watanabe calling* Her fiance who was in Japan and will be back next month for their wedding.

*Hello?* She pick it up and sighed.

*I'll move the wedding by next week.* He informs his future bride and it shocked Tiffany to know she got only few days to prepare for the wedding.

"Why so soon? I thought it will be next month because I have many work to settle and I'm going to China." She defended but Mr. Watanabe's word gave her chills and it's dangerous if she pulled back from the deal.

*No buts, it's settle, no worries for everything, I can settle it right away.* Mr. Watanabe answered while having sex with some escort woman in the background to release his pleasure and Tiffany clearly heard it in the background but the Japanese man doesn't even care.

*Be ready to be fuck by me!* He immediately ended the call and it makes Tiffany nervous and trouble by the sudden changes of the wedding's date.

*cellphone ringing* She sighed deeply and pick up the call again.

"Mr. Watanabe?" She called and frown when she didn't heard voice in the background until someone spoke.

*It's TaeYeon.* Her breathe stops when the red hair guy called all of a sudden.

"TaeYeon? Why did you call? Is there an emergency?" She asked curiously because it's no doubt, the guy will definitely ignored her by now.

*Why did you lie to me?* She felt the tone of his voice became mad and she couldn't lie that it sounds hot for her.

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany sound so convincing that she's ignorant of TaeYeon talks about.

*The groom, it's Watanabe, right?* She got confused how her bodyguard knew it but she wanted to know.

"So, what about it?" She answered in angry voice too because why he was suddenly concern at her.

*I'm here outside your house.* Hee eyes widen and quickly stood up wearing her bathrobe.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tiffany said while holding her phone spotted leaning TaeYeon on his car holding his phone as well with a frown.

*Be honest with me. How did you know Mr. Watanabe?* TaeYeon responded in a serious tone staring on her from the top because the information came from Jessica who become his friend after what happened between them.

"It's none of your business." Tiffany won't let her guard down because it will ruin her plan and to protect him.

*I'm a former mafia and worked under Choi SooYoung so I've known him and he was our greatest enemy who hides from the past few years after I quitted the mafia.* He sighed and smoke his cigarette between his sexy lips because he got too stress from her stubbornness.

"YOU'RE A MAFIA???" Tiffany has no idea about him being in a mafia before and also Mr. Watanabe was a notorious mafia in Japan too.

*Yeah, so you don't have to worry about Mr. Watanabe because I can handle him with Sooyoung's help.* He finished off his cigarette while fixing his sexy red hair, he wears a black jacket and jeans like a true bad boy and it makes Tiffany felt hot over him.

*Cancel your wedding with him.* He added before he stare back at Tiffany.

"TaeYeon." Tiffany suddenly became serious and close her eyes because she had another crazy idea.

*Hm.* He hum softly while staring at her from her window.

"Let's get away from here." TaeYeon's eyes widen from what Tiffany said and stood properly while holding his phone.

*Are you sure?* TaeYeon asked.

"I have the place we can stay." She sighed and let out her tears, she became emotional after get pregnant with their first child.

*Why so sudden? We will handle Mr. Watanabe so we don't have to go somewhere.* TaeYeon stated.

"I'm pregnant." She deeply sighed while TaeYeon froze from his spot.

*Is it from Mr. Watanabe?* TaeYeon loses hope from Tiffany when she confessed she's pregnant with someone else and not him.

"Idiot! It's your child, jerk!" TaeYeon's eyes widen more enough trying to digest the situation that he was going to be a father and it's from his boss.

*WHAT?*

------------------

To be continued.

A/N: I think the end will be near. Thank you for your encouraging words, I appreciate it ♥️