I Will Protect You

"You should go without me." TaeYeon was having a plan to face Mr. Watanabe to make Tiffany escape without getting caught, it will be easy for them if one of them will go first and he decided to save his woman and unborn child.

"But Mr. Watanabe will hurt you!" Tiffany insisted as she was grabbed by TaeYeon on her shoulder, she will not leave her bodyguard alone here facing Mr. Watanabe alone.

"It's much better than he will hurt you!" TaeYeon yells at her because he knows that living as a yakuza means no mercy and knows his enemy well.

"TaeYeon please!!!" Tiffany talked back but TaeYeon pulls her and quickly runs outside her room leaving the luggages inside.

"You don't need them it will make you get caught easily, you'll buy something when you finally escape." They run as faster as they can and leave the house.

"Is there any other exit here?" He asked his boss as they felt exhausted from running outside of the penthouse.

"I have a secret passage over there." She answered and tightly grab on his arms while they're searching for the secret passage.

"Why don't we runaway together?" Tiffany pleads while she was being taken in the passage and TaeYeon insisted that he will be left alone without her.

"It's much better so Watanabe will not follow you because if we both runaway it's way too easy to find us, I will take his attention off you so please don't be stubborn and go without me." TaeYeon explained while he caresses Tiffany's hair.

"I'm just protecting you and the baby." TaeYeon stares at his boss belly and let out a small smile before he gently touching it with love.

"Protect our baby no matter what, okay?" Tiffany nod and tightly embrace her bodyguard making her tears fell.

"I'll runaway with you, remember? So, I will assure you that I will be safe and alive." TaeYeon assures as he smile towards her before he let Tiffany runs through the passage leaving him behind.

*Take care of our baby.* He smile before he went back to the penthouse facing his former enemy Watanabe again.

-------------------

TIFFANY POV

"I don't know where to go and all I can do is running away from everything. I should stay with him but after I realized I'm having a baby maybe TaeYeon's right that I should be safe protecting our baby although it hurts that he will not make it alive, I figure out that Mr. Watanabe is merciless and TaeYeon knows it well so he realized that he will take everything just to makes us safe." I thought while I'm continue running away and the light was almost shown at the end of the passage makes my hopes high.

"I'm here." I smile while thinking my future without him because maybe he will not make it and after I passed through the passage someone's waiting for me in the end.

*Finally, you're here now.* Mr. Watanabe evilly smirk at me as he waits for me alone maybe he send his bodyguard on the penthouse so he will capture TaeYeon too because I will be the one taking hostage by this evil guy.

"Mr. Watanabe?" I felt terrified when he slowly approaching because I must not get hurt since I'm having a baby inside my belly.

"Let's leave together." Mr. Watanabe says in between those scary eyes and voice that terrified me through the bones, I felt my knees went numb when he finally touch my shoulder.

*SLAP* He slapped me hard making my eyes widen and tears suddenly fell from my eyes.

*You should not betray me.* Mr. Watanabe's voice scares me as he held me in my shoulder but I couldn't move an inch when he suddenly grabs my face so I can stares back at him right now.

*You sly bitch needs a punishment.* He loudly screams at me giving me chills in my body as his hands becoming tight on my shoulder that it hurts me alot.

*But I will finish off TaeYeon infront of your eyes and let you watch him die in pain.* He harshly pulls me and let me get inside his black Sedan car making our way towards my penthouse.

END OF POV

--------------------

TAEYEON POV

"arrgghhhh." I felt my body going numb with the harsh kick and punch in my body but I do it because I don't want Tiffany to get hurt because of my recklessness.

*Boss must be here by now.* One of Watanabe's men says while I'm getting a hard kick from the others making me weak and the rain suddenly fell making me soaking wet.

*It's the boss!* Someone yells from behind and my right eye that left uninjured faintly seeing the black Sedan approaching in our directions.

"aaaahhhh!" Someone twisted my arms behind as I get a hard push in my back by someone else knee and my both hands tied by a rope.

*Kim TaeYeon!* Mr. Watanabe get off from the car in the driver's seat before he opens the passenger seat harshly pulling someone inside and I saw Tiffany getting scared from him until our eyes meet.

*TAEYEONNNNN!!!* I heard her screams loudly but Mr. Watanabe held her and pulls her hair in a rough way making her stares at me filled with tears in her eyes as she watched me being beaten up by his gang.

*Punish him!!!* He ordered before I got some good beating from his gang, I felt numb but seeing her crying while being grabbed by Watanabe making me anger, I can resist the pain from besting me up but seeing someone dears to me getting hurt makes me feel so stronger so I tried to loosen the rope in my hands and slowly I got strength from my injured body.

*What the hell? How can he still move when he got so many injuries?* I heard one of them talked when I finally got loosen from their hold and quickly run towards Watanabe's direction hitting his stomach using my head.

"Tiffany? Are you okay?" I heard Watanabe grunts in pain when he stumble painfully in the ground making his gang come after me so I securely covers Tiffany by my own body when they kicked and punched me in the back.

*TaeYeon!!!!* I heard her crying in my embrace as she tightly held my shirt as I got the beating instead of us together, I can endures the pain because I belong to mafia before so it was a basic for me getting hurt and injured most of the times when suddenly the gunshot can be heard out of nowhere.

*BANG* I felt the sharp pain in my body as I slowly getting weak and my vision become blurry.

*TaeYeon?* I heard her screaming my name but my body couldn't move an inch but I'm still protecting her from them as I saw Mr. Watanabe holding a gun.

"Is it my last?" I thought before everything started to get dark and my heart suddenly stops.

END OF POV

--------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry for the update delay.