Our Promises Together

AUTHOR'S POV

"Didn't I told you that you need to recover so why you're accompanying me to be my bodyguard? I called the security agency who will replace you as my personal bodyguard besides I already hired my another secretary so you can rest at your penthouse?" TaeYeon who insisted to followed the woman on her workplace because he wasn't at ease when he knows that someone secretly threatened Tiffany's life and also their unborn child so he decided to follow her wherever she goes and now he's been sneakily waiting and watching Tiffany inside the company with his bandaged left arm.

"This is my job and I'm here to protect besides just by looking at those muscle guys around you, I could never be at ease." TaeYeon glaring towards the hired bodyguards from the agency that Tiffany called and now she's been stressing from his stubborn behavior.

"Do you want me to get stress out because of your stubbornness?" Tiffany sighed and close her eyes before her attention caught TaeYeon silently staring at her so she got flustered and avoiding his awkward stare.

"Are you really stress? What do you want to drink or eat? I'll get it for you or do you want something?" He was worried for his boss as he became sleepless on his penthouse when Tiffany got back on her penthouse.

"I need some fresh air or don't you dare follow me on the rooftop, got it?" The company owner glare at TaeYeon and hastily walked out from her office avoiding her newly hired bodyguards who was being stopped following her so they stood there nearby the Chairman's office.

"Did she got angry? What I'm gonna do?" The clumsy red hair guy became anxious and got scared if anything bad happen with Tiffany on the rooftop so he sneakily and quickly went after the Chairman.

"I hope the baby will be fine." He sighed as he waited at the stairs on the fire exit where the rooftop located.

"Wait a minute." He take out a cute little book about pregnancy and babies that he happily bought in the city, he often read it when he got leisure time at the penthouse and even watched videos about babies.

"I think I don't understand everything inside the book, maybe Tiffany can?!" He figure out and take notes of everything he needs as a soon to be father of the child.

"I don't like reading it outside, I'm embarrassed they might laugh at me especially SooYoung." He guess when usually his former boss always laughing at his dumbness and mistakes yet his fighting skills was beyond the best.

"I think babies looks so soft." He stare at the baby photos inside the book he's been reading for awhile and learning about the perfect daddy duty.

"What the???" The book got quickly take away from his hand when Tiffany suddenly appear and got curious about what he's reading about.

"You're reading this kind of book?" She knows that the red hair guy will follow her so she search for him and found him in the fire exit stairs.

"So what? Do you laugh at me too?" TaeYeon pouted and ignore Tiffany's loving stare towards him but his concern was on the book from the Chairman's hand.

"No, I'm just curious." She sat down beside the guy and read it too before TaeYeon decided to peak at the pages that Tiffany was reading well.

"Did you bought it?" She asked curiously and felt her heart flutters by his sweet little gestures and concern about their unborn baby.

"I just bought it a few days ago." He shyly answered before his eyes caught Tiffany's growing small bump showing the sign of the living creature inside.

*Our baby.* He thought while staring at the small bump appears on Tiffany's fitting floral blouse.

"I think it's my duty to read it so can I borrow it today?" She plead while showing hee puppy eyes towards her oblivious bodyguard.

"Why don't you buy one for you? It's mine." He looks so annoyed because he bought it then the mother of their child will take it from him easily.

"Did you got pissed on me?" Tiffany glare at him who took the little book from her hand and quickly hide it behind him.

"It's mine and you're rich enough to buy dozens of it, Ms. Hwang!" He stick out his tongue towards her and Tiffany got really pissed off by his stubbornness.

"I'm being cranky right now!" Due to pregnancy, Tiffany's mood was much affected so she easily got emotional over small things.

"Is it a pregnancy mood swing?" He asked and Tiffany nod in embarrassment became reddened face.

"Here, take it." TaeYeon defeated.

"Really? Are you sure?" Tiffany blink her eyes when the guy suddenly surrendered and gave the cute little book to her.

"I want you to have more knowledge about the pregnancy maybe we can share it together if you have time." TaeYeon shyly said avoiding her stares.

"Besides your the mother of our baby and I'm the father who needs to kick some asses when you are both in danger." He explained and stood up when Tiffany suddenly hold his hand.

"Why don't you join me here and read it?" She suggested and TaeYeon quickly sat beside her turning everything around them became awkward.

"Let's read it together shall we?" She says and blushing when TaeYeon lean closer towards her while staring at the book.

"I'll promise I will be a good father." He whispered and Tiffany felt warmer from his affection towards their unborn child.

"Then let's keep promises together." Tiffany shows her pinky finger so the guy will seal their promises together.

"What is that?" He asked because he never felt love and affection before because of what happened to his dark life being an orphan and mafia altogether.

"It's sealing our promise." She immediately took his pinky finger so they can seal the promise while TaeYeon stare at their fingers and have no idea.

"We will become good parents from now on and I will be a good mother." She promised while showing her eyesmile towards TaeYeon making his heart felt warmer than before.

"Let's do that." He smile back as they sealed their promises together.

----------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the update delay. I got broke up with my boyfriend recently so everything was a messed but I will be fine.

With Love,
chocomint89