I Like Everything About You

"Are you sure you can get back to work now?" The boss called her bodyguard to make sure that he's well now.

*Yeah, I think my arms works fine.* TaeYeon moves his arms through different directions to make sure his well.

"Are you sure?"

*Of course, I'll report today.* He ended the cal without waiting for his boss response.

"Did he hang up on me?" Tiffany got mad when he hang up on the phone because she's been worried for him after the incident and decided to fly back in South Korea immediately, the exhibit paid for every damages on their guest.

"How can I face him right now?" Tiffany blush from what she did back in the hospital.

FLASHBACK

"Miss Hwang? Can you help me change my clothes?" TaeYeon having difficult situation on his movement after he got his arms injured and his whole body aches too.

"O-Okay." The woman helps him taking off his clothes and wipes the wet towel on his bulky body. She couldn't open her eyes and awkwardly touching his chest using the towel or she might faint on the spot.

"Here you're missing the spot." TaeYeon touches her hand to place the towel on the right spot.

*I'm touching his chest right now!!!!* Tiffany's brain panicked when she felt the muscles of her bodyguard, it's rough and hard it makes you feel wet.

*He has a good biceps, too.* Her face felt warm when her hand finally on his stomach and abs that she couldn't make an eye contact on the patient.

"I can take it here." TaeYeon got shy and awkward because he knows it's almost his private part, so he slowly stand up and do his business inside the toilet.

"Are you sure you can walk inside?" Tiffany take the dextrose and helps out her bodyguard who struggle by himself.

"I will take off my pants." TaeYeon awkwardly said while slowly taking off the rest of his clothing.

"Ah, okay I will wait here." Tiffany turns her back waiting for TaeYeon to be done inside the toilet which they let the door wide open.

*Tiffany, let's do it right now.* The woman was imagining things inside her mind when the red hair guy whispering on her ears it makes her wet, she has a slight crush with TaeYeon now because he do something that makes her weak on the spot.

*Why is she squealing? Is she imagining things?* TaeYeon noticed his boss weird and funny expression and let out a soft squeal while he's doing his business in the toilet.

*Tiffany come here and sat in my lap.* It turns out to be a 18+ rated scenes with her bodyguard as she daydreams with him.

*Are you lost baby girl?* She felt him whispering in her ears but in reality, she's just imagining dirty stuffs with him.

"I'm done, Miss Hwang." The red hair guy tap his boss shoulder but Tiffany didn't move an inch as she continues her daydreaming.

"I like you too." Tiffany's smile widen when inside her mind, TaeYeon's confessing his love for her.

*Is she thinking about Cha Eun Woo again? Weird.* TaeYeon frown and just let the woman in her fantasies.

"AHHHHH!!!" Tiffany scream happily making the red hair guy jumped from his seat and worried about her well-being.

"Miss Hwang? What happen?" The bodyguard got worried before Tiffany realized she's just dreaming in the middle of the afternoon.

"OMG! Sorry, did I scare you?" Her face flustered in embarrassment because she's thinking something weird about him.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Miss Hwang?" She heard him called.

"Ah, you scared me!!" The bodyguard was already behind her and he tried to called her a few times when he got arrived in her office.

"I will check your arm first before you get back in your duty." By means of checking, she literally touching every inch of TaeYeon's body including his biceps.

*He's so fine and if we can make babies they will have a good and nice features.* She thought to herself while checking out her bodyguard's body.

"Are we done with the checking?" He asked because he found it weird when Tiffany's expression became so seductive like she's ready to devour him on the spot.

"Wait." Tiffany daringly pulls his necktie so she could check his face features and their faces were inch closer from each other. She can smell his minty breath as well as his nervousness when she tried to lick her own lips to tease the guy but TaeYeon held it back because he knows his boundary working with his lady boss.

"You have dirt in your face." Tiffany wipes it by her hand as she pulls away from him making her aroused.

"You can go back on your duty." Tiffany sat on her chair and shooed him away to continue her work.

"Call me if you need me." TaeYeon quickly left his boss office and try to calm down himself because he noticed that everytime Tiffany was around him, she do something weird.

"That was too close." Tiffany couldn't take it and touches herself when the door locked by him. She's wet and bothered by his presence and his fucking smell makes her go wild and want to take him down on her own bed.

"F*ck you, Kim TaeYeon." She felt her release and the thick liquid flows from her wet pussy as she finished her off using her dirty fingers.

"You f*cking tease bastard!" She scoffed and catch her breath after touching herself.

----------------

To be continued.