Deal With Me

A/N: FYI, TaeYeon and Moonbyul here are males. It's a gender bender story but in reality, SNSD Kim TaeYeon and Mamamoo Moonbyul are female.

---------------

"Are you still trying to turn me down?" Tiffany bargained to the red hair guy arrogantly turning her down again, he's stubborn like hell yet she's grateful towards him because he saved her bringing her to the hospital.

"I have no interest being your secretary. I'm a guy and a tough one so that kind of works was just for weak woman." TaeYeon arrogantly says picking something from his ears while his foot comfortably on the top of the table.

*Seriously, these arrogant freaking dude.* Tiffany wanted to punch his face but she needs him to be her secretary and her bodyguard as well to protect her from danger.

"How much do you need? I will do anything for you, Kim TaeYeon but please work for me." Tiffany begged on her knees and TaeYeon got shocked from the woman's desperate plead on him so he hesitated right now.

"Why are you so eager to hire me as your secretary, huh? Am I that handsome for you that you want to see me everyday in your office?" TaeYeon bluntly said while looking towards the woman.

"Because you can protect me!!" Tiffany accidentally yells at him because she's irritated by TaeYeon's behavior of rejecting her over and over again.

"After saving my ass last night and bringing me to the hospital, I feel so relieved at the same time so I want you to be by my side." Tiffany tone down her voice hoping that she convince TaeYeon to work with her and her everyday will be finally be safe from danger.

"Okay." TaeYeon yell back.

"Huh?" Tiffany flinch from his loud voice that makes her confused.

"I will accept your offer." TaeYeon replied but he never look Tiffany on her eyes and just remain arrogant.

"REALLY?" Tiffany's eyes widen and slam the table in happiness.

"But in one condition." TaeYeon shows his one finger and signal the woman to get closer to him.

"What is it?" Tiffany got closer like what the red hair guy says.

"I will gonna do what I want to do so don't dare to order me around except if it was just job-related especially I don't want to dye my hair black if you will nag at me about it." TaeYeon dye his hair when he's still in the mafia gang and it's his own trademark that he got famous because of his red hair.

"But your work is to be my secretary and my bodyguard 24/7, do you understand?" Tiffany noted and she got a nod from the red hair guy.

"I understood." TaeYeon shows no interest but he accepted the job since the rich woman infront offers him everything he needed.

"First of all, I need a new apartment."

"Okay, I'll take note of it." Tiffany take her ipad and starting to jut down some reminders from TaeYeon's request.

"Second, I need a very elegant car for picking you up." TaeYeon imagine his own dream car and told her boss about it while Tiffany quickly taking note of it.

"Lastly, some decent clothes to wear." TaeYeon stood up and look at his watch because he still need to cover Moonbyul's job tonight since he's still working at the MooMoo bar.

"I will send everything in your address and the money as well in your account just send me the details I needed." Tiffany told the red hair guy.

"Then, see you tomorrow boss." TaeYeon wave goodbye to his new boss.

"So, many demand." Tiffany deeply sighed and frown at her new secretary's demand just to make finally him work for her.

----------------

MOOMOO BAR

"You're so f--cking lucky, dude." Moonbyul envied his friend after TaeYeon accepted Tiffany's offer for him.

"Maybe." TaeYeon shrugged it off and doing his job wiping the glasses clean at the bar counter with his friend.

"Dude, look it's your gorgeous boss." They spotted Tiffany wearing a very dark red cocktail dress while walking down from the stairs and happily waving towards her friends, Solar, Hwasa and Wheein.

"Damn, she's so f--cking hot." Moonbyul's eyes widen when he got a glimpse of Tiffany's long and smooth legs on her cocktail dress and TaeYeon noticed it.

"Your eyes must be here." TaeYeon pull his friend's face towards him and face it towards the other waiting customers instead.

*Why is she wearing like that?* TaeYeon sighed and continue doing his own job and after a few hours, Tiffany went to his direction at the counter before he heard someone call his name.

"TaeYeon, are you free?" His boss asked seductively but he ignores it like before.

"Such an arrogant bitch dude but I like it." Tiffany was drunk after finishing off two bottles from Solar's table earlier.

*hic* He heard his boss loud hiccups and he was convinced that the woman was fairly drunk.

"You need to go home now. Come on I will call the cab or do you have your own car?" TaeYeon asked but seems like Tiffany was more focus on his unbutton shirt showing his rough and buff chest.

"I think it suits you better and you're more like a man." Tiffany remarks and put her arms around TaeYeon's neck almost falling on the floor but she was gently held by the red hair guy showing his deeply concern over her state.

"How many bottles have you drink?" Tiffany's secretary asked but she heard nothing but eyeing TaeYeon's manly chest instead.

"I don't know but can you warm me up." Tiffany became so much bolder than her usual self and slowly pulling her dress off but to TaeYeon's quick reflex, he avoided the worst thing that will happen towards his drunk boss.

"What are you doing, Ms. Hwang?" TaeYeon whisper at her and taking the drunk woman in the locker room so they will avoid in humiliating herself infront of everyone outside.

"It's too hot." Tiffany frown when her eyes finally close but she's trying to take off her dress and it makes TaeYeon felt hot as well but he held himself back.

*What the hell? She's f--cking testing my patience here.* The red hair guy was in trouble when he found his little buddy bulging inside his tight pants.

"Hey, hey, wake up Miss Hwang!!" TaeYeon take a hold with the woman and call someone but thankfully Solar went inside because she's searching for Tiffany too.

"Oh, Tae? What's happen? Is she drunk already?" Solar take good care of her friend and has no idea what's happening earlier between TaeYeon and Tiffany and it feels relived for the guy who almost got the woman naked if it wasn't for Solar's intrusion.

"Thank you Miss Solar." The red hair guy bowed at his other boss and hastily went outside leaving Tiffany on Solar's hand.

*It was so damn close* TaeYeon sighed in relief and get back to work but makes him felt so hot earlier when he got contact with his future boss.

--------------------

To be continued.