Where's TaeYeon?

AUTHOR'S POV

When the clock hits 10 pm and still no presence of her bodyguard, Tiffany Hwang began to panic and called SooYoung after his appointment with Mr. Han, the former mafia boss went to the Hwang building immediately with hi is secretary Jessica Jung. They tried countless of times to reached the red hair guy but their attempt failed, it seems like his phone was off or out of signal, they even called the police and took their statement regarding the matter so SooYoung decided to bring Tiffany home instead so he could find him alone.

"You need to rest or the baby will be in danger, understand?" He said making Tiffany calm after the woman was safely sent to her home.

"Is Tae will be fine?" The woman seems bothered and worried about TaeYeon's disappearance and it got into her nerves making her more stress and it's bad for the baby.

"Jessica already contact the people in charge in finding him so don't worry." With SooYoung's warmth it helps her to feel much better and safe but the thoughts of her lover TaeYeon was still there.

"President Choi!" Jessica immediately went to Tiffany's bedroom holding her phone and it seems she figure out something important from her expression.

"Do you find something?" SooYoung stare at her and Jessica nod vigorously while making her way inside the room.

"Witness said he's been kidnapped by unknown people and bring him inside the van and drove somewhere." SooYoung has still connections with some people like assassin, investigator and other related from his mafia work before so he got some benefits from them until now.

"HE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED?" Tiffany heard their conversation as she stood up but her belly doesn't feeling well, it suddenly hurt from stress so it weakens her body, she need a full rest but thinking about her lover was in danger making her more worried and scared.

*Ms. Hwang? You need to rest, we can deal with it so please don't harm yourself and the baby, I'll promise we bring him back to you." After seeing the pregnant lady dealing with her pain, SooYoung started to think some strategy to find his former mafia member and he treats like his own brother before they got separated.

"We will bring him back, Ms. Hwang." He promised before he called Jessica to accompany the woman as he went somewhere to track down TaeYeon by himself.

"I need to go somewhere so stay with her until I'm gone and I'll promise to bring him back to you, Ms. Hwang." He quickly leave Tiffany's penthouse and went to his friend who works under the secret agency which involves in the black market and government secret works.

"Don't do something stupid!" Jessica nagged at her boss when SooYoung ready to take his leave and the man just smile giving off his gentle charm that makes Jessica fell for him.

"I won't don't worry besides I know TaeYeon will never die." He wink and left to track his former wingman who has been kidnapped.

--------------------------------

AT THE KWON'S WAREHOUSE

"YOU WON'T SPEAK EVEN IF I MAKE YOU SUFFER UNTIL NOW???" One of Yuri's wingman make TaeYeon suffered from punches and kicked while he's being tied on the chair, helpless.

"Argh!" He screams in pain when he got a punch on his stomach making his vision turns blurry and almost knocked off by the big muscle guy hired by the Kwon clan.

"You still owe me, Kim TaeYeon after making my one eye blind." The muscle guy recalls the past when TaeYeon was still a badass mafia who almost killed him if wasn't the Kwon saved his ass after being beaten by SooYoung's gang.

"You will die in my hands." He punch TaeYeon straight to his face without mercy until the red hair guy lose his consciousness.

"Stop right there! We still need him." Kwon make it on time before the muscle guy almost killed their target to make Tiffany fell on his trap.

"Mr. Han, is this the guy Tiffany went crazy and turned down Mr. Watanabe?" He asked his friend who always following his orders due to their business collaboration.

"No doubt, he's the guy who impregnated Tiffany Hwang." Mr. Han answered without a doubt as he faces Yuri Kwon, a business tycoon who was famous from being a handsome and charming guy who has a secret devil inside.

"Impregnated? That bastard!!!" Yuri looks more angrier than before when he learned something from Mr. Han and his future bride was already pregnant.

"He needs to learn his lesson!!" The Kwon got horribly mad and kicked the unconscious TaeYeon right through his face as he learns some martial arts back then.

"You f*cking bastard who makes my future bride pregnant? How dare you touch her? And you're just a filthy bodyguard?" Yuri talked with the red hair guy who was still unconscious but TaeYeon could hear and aware of his environment but couldn't move.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you will die in my hands right infront of Tiffany Hwang." Yuri spit on the unconscious guy's face before he completely left with Mr. Han.

*That fucking bastard, you're gonna pay for it and I won't let you touch, my Tiffany.* TaeYeon gritted his teeth in anger after he got spitted on his face, his hands loses the rope tied on him and make sure the muscle guy wasn't aware of his little strength to release himself and make revenge.

----------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry for not updating for awhile. I have to sort out some things but I'm grateful for your support ❤️

With Love,
chocomint89